Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: On-Topic General Discussion II - Bird Flying - page 29

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44654/t1685571-on-topic-general-discussion-ii-bird-flying/29.htm

Author:   Best Player Ever
Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 5:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: On-Topic General Discussion II - Bird Flying
-------------------------------------------
quote Symphonic Abyss
They have a Majora's Mask medley.
quote Symphonic Abyss
Majora's Mask medley.
quote Symphonic Abyss
Majora's Mask medley.

quote Symphonic Abyss
Majora's Mask medley.

YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Man, I really should be more aware of things like this.

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 6:11pm (PST)
Another Impressions Article

Again from the one hosted by Zelda. No less than three encores.

Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 6:25pm (PST)
I hate all of you.

Even the name of the author is mocking me.

Author:   gamez expert
Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
Hey guys, looked around the thread a bit and couldnt see this so i thought i'd show you all it. Any of you seen this yet?

I WANT!!!!

Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 6:53pm (PST)
I posted it somewhere but I don't think it was here, haha. It looks really cool and is a lot of effort for something fan-made. If MM did come out for Wii U and it looked like that throughout it'd be incredible.

Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 7:05pm (PST)
The looks of it all weren't really my style, but I know I'd still buy something like that in no time. Maybe Nintendo could give us this as a remake for the console guys, and not on the 3DS.

Also, hi gamez expert! I haven't seen you anywhere since I first joined Neo and posted on the original OoT forum.

Author:   gamez expert
Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 6:09am (PST)
Ohh hi, wow the old oot forum thats going back a long time. Yeah after that whole fiasco with that supermod wrecking the place i kinda migrated to the general pokemon forum mostly working on the graphics contests that where there. They died out so now i'm mostly on runescape and just hanging round neo fairly quietly

And yeah, i would so love it if they did remake majoras mask like that. Afterall oot got a remake when the 3ds came out so it would be fitting for mm to get a remake when the wii u comes out. Sigh one can only hope

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 9:46am (PST)
I think I was there just as the whole supermod thing was going on, but the GD still survived for another year or so, until the mod there shut us down because of some stuff that happened with other forums. It feels weird that was almost 5 years ago I had just barely turned 13 when I joined, and I'm 4 months short of being 18.

But it's not like Nintendo has never remade a game, I'd love to see this in HD with new textures, updated music and sidequests and whatnot.

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 5:36pm (PST)
Well, it has some chance, so we have a bit more than the simple wishful thinking going for us; they did say they were interested and would be further convinced if fans showed they were too. They have by Operation Moonfall, although we should keep in mind that was for the 3DS. I imagine if people saw that trailer, however, they may be more inclined to ask for it on the Wii U. But then would we rather both remakes were on the same console? Which one could offer more for MM?

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 9:02pm (PST)
Well, it'd only be fair if the console guys got something too

Last year for the 25th anniversary, all we got was SS. But for you fancy-dancy 3DS boys, you got every other game.

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 11:48pm (PST)
That's fair enough to say. Between OoT 3D, Four Swords, and the Ambassador Program titles there was a lot of LoZ for the 3DS. For the Wii U to get the next major title, a remake of MM, WW as a digital title, and Battle Quest in Nintendo Land it would balance it out a bit.

Would be interesting to see how they use the GamePad screen. I still think it's cool as an inventory, but I'd like to see them do more with the second screen this time round.

Date:   Jun 22, 12 at 12:56am (PST)
I think Nintendo will do a good job in figuring it out. I was skeptical at first as to how well developers would be able to adapt to the gamepad, but after seeing ZombiU, I think it can really be awesome. Sure, Ubisoft did go with what everyone was afraid of with the inventory, but they did it in a really interesting way.
So I trust Nintendo in coming up with the things that they do.

Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 5:27am (PST)

This guy is doing a Majora's Mask opera. Sounds really good. And a nice change from the usual cover videos.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 12:42pm (PST)
Best concert ever you guys.

I believe that was the last piece. Or maybe it was the Majora's Mask Medley...I think it was that though. I LOVED it. <3 Got about 130 streetpasses haha.

Date:   Jun 24, 12 at 9:53pm (PST)
I'll have to give that a listen later and update with my thoughts. How many people do you reckon was at your showing? And where was your seating? I suppose it would've been really good for StreetPass, haha. I've still not had a single hit.

Since yesterday I am now the owner of TP on the Wii. ^^ Haven't had a chance to play yet but I'm looking forward to it. And in MM and I got some more masks and the Mirror Shield and am about to go through the castle.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.