Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: On-Topic General Discussion II - Bird Flying - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44654/t1685571-on-topic-general-discussion-ii-bird-flying/11.htm

Author:   Rune Ripper
Date:   Nov 24, 11 at 6:26pm (PST)
Subject:   re: On-Topic General Discussion II - Bird Flying
-------------------------------------------
Our original rupee limit was 300, after getting the wallet I have (500+) and then 3 upgrades of 300+ I thought I could have a limit of 2200 so I head to Strich who offers me the handsome sum of 520 rupees for 26 Lanaryu Ants. Lovely, this would have taken me from 1850 to the limit, only wasting 170 which I could handle, so I sell the ants and bam, 1900 rupee limit.

Author:   Rust
Date:   Nov 25, 11 at 1:58pm (PST)
When does the Moonlight Merchant start appearing? I just got the harp and I've checked it out at night, but I haven't seen any butterflies in there

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Nov 25, 11 at 3:40pm (PST)
Rune Ripper - Was the original limit 300? I don't remember this...oh well. I think my limit's 900 right now, but that's about to go up. I like stocking up on these, but I'm also about to start getting Adventure Pouches, since I can finally afford to buy them without losing all of my Rupees. <3

Right now, I'm in Lanayru. This place isn't as memorable as the Faron Woods though. Eldin Province wouldn't have been either if it weren't for the music. >: The residents aren't as adorable anyways...I think the Eldin ones are called Mogmas, and I can't remember the Lanayru ones at all. Would anyone like to educate me?

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Nov 25, 11 at 3:54pm (PST)
quote Rust
When does the Moonlight Merchant start appearing? I just got the harp and I've checked it out at night, but I haven't seen any butterflies in there
Ditto. I tried it the other day and even following the IGN guide I had no luck. Maybe he appears after you have all three flames?

Date:   Nov 25, 11 at 4:16pm (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
Rune Ripper - Was the original limit 300? I don't remember this...oh well. I think my limit's 900 right now, but that's about to go up. I like stocking up on these, but I'm also about to start getting Adventure Pouches, since I can finally afford to buy them without losing all of my Rupees. <3
It sure was, I remember hitting that limit before I bought my first wallet upgrade.

The adventure pouches increase in price more each time, you can buy 3 from Beedle. First is 200, nice price. Next is 600, a bit much (or at least it was for me at the time) and the third is 1200. I only just got those and I'm a few dungeons ahead.

quote Symphonic Abyss
Right now, I'm in Lanayru. This place isn't as memorable as the Faron Woods though. Eldin Province wouldn't have been either if it weren't for the music. >: The residents aren't as adorable anyways...I think the Eldin ones are called Mogmas, and I can't remember the Lanayru ones at all. Would anyone like to educate me?
They are Ancient Robots. One citizen you know all too well has actually come into contact with these, or heard of them at least, but they just call it a robot.

Date:   Nov 25, 11 at 4:55pm (PST)
My adventure pouch fills up so often, so I need so many more. When I first got the Treasure Medal, it was sent to the Item Check, and I was so mad. I love the medals a ton, but I only have that one. I'll be getting the others pretty soon though. Not sure if the Bug Medal is worth it or not actually...

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Nov 26, 11 at 5:49am (PST)
The original limit is 300. I raged at it just earlier because I picked up a 300 Rupee not knowing I only had room for 50 more. Plus I didn't know what was in the chest, haha. Took me a little bit to find it at first.

Author:   dogman15
Date:   Nov 26, 11 at 6:02am (PST)
My current play time total is 11:47 I believe and I'm only in the middle of the Earth Temple. I'm a sucky Zelda player and I'll man up and confess to my sins. I used a Sheikah Stone to cross the bridgeless gap in Eldin Volcano. . I forgot about crossing ledges by hanging off them. I got frustrated because I had spent probably around 2 hours trying to get the last two key parts and couldn't. Definitely gonna try my hardest not to use a Sheikah Stone again, I feel like such a d#@k when I see the vision and think "DUH!"

Author:   Kanon
Date:   Nov 26, 11 at 6:57am (PST)
Don't mind me and my 9900 wallet over here guys

Author:   Rust
Date:   Nov 26, 11 at 9:25am (PST)
So Dragoon and I are the only ones who are having problems with the Moonlight Merchant?

Date:   Nov 27, 11 at 2:28am (PST)
I've never looked for him, only struggled to find Monster Claw's once and you helped me get them easily so I didn't need to buy.

quote Kanon
Don't mind me and my 9900 wallet over here guys
It's nothing special by the time it's obtained, once I got it I had already upgraded everything to its max, as well as buy everything from Beedle.

Date:   Nov 27, 11 at 2:30am (PST)
Rune Ripper - How do you get Monster Claws easily? I cannot find any of these. If it helps, I'm in the Lanayru Desert right now, as well as running around doing the Gratitude Crystal quests (which is the best sidequest ever and I'm about to go make a thread about it). I need some to upgrade my shields, and I've only gotten one. I thought carrying the Treasure Medal would help, but it really hasn't.

Date:   Nov 27, 11 at 2:38am (PST)
Pfft Monster Claws? My game haaaates giving me Ornamental Skulls more than anything else.
I pretty much always had more SUPAH RARE Goddess Plumes than Ornamental Skulls the entire run.

Date:   Nov 27, 11 at 2:40am (PST)
I have one Monster Claw. ONE. >:

I've got like 10 Ornamental Skulls too. Same with the other version of those.

Edit: Oh, and my wallet's up to 1100 right now.

Date:   Nov 27, 11 at 2:50am (PST)
Go murder some Keese en-masse. You'll rack them up quickly enough.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.