Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Request, Feedback and Suggestions - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44654/t1542472-request-feedback-suggestions/7.htm

Author:   Lord Zhou Tai
Date:   Apr 06, 11 at 5:07pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Request, Feedback and Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
blue is not a zelda color

Author:   CrazyAcid
Date:   Apr 06, 11 at 10:30pm (PST)
Uh what?

Author:   CrazyAcid
Date:   Apr 07, 11 at 5:55am (PST)
Blue is the color of Zelda (wisdom)
Red is the color of Ganondorf (power)
Green is the color of Link (courage)
So they're all Zelda'ish (new word?) colors.

Author:   Kurama13
Date:   Apr 09, 11 at 5:33pm (PST)
herp he was saying you should change the links to green like the other forums. I hate to say it but i agree

Gotenks Edit: No flaming.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Aug 05, 11 at 8:51pm (PST)
Just wanted to say that if anyone has anything to suggest or request then feel free to do so. Me and Gotenks will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.

Author:   Rune Ripper
Date:   Nov 20, 11 at 6:26pm (PST)
Hey guys! How does the idea of a header contest sound? This forum had already had a header contest which I am aware of, although it's surprising to know it was arranged and concluded over a year ago, and the game has only just begun being released now. In fact, the actual winning piece is not even shown at the top of the forum for some reason. I think now is a good time to get a breath of fresh air into the forum.

Author:   tornjinx
Date:   Nov 20, 11 at 6:53pm (PST)
To answer your curiosity about that header not being up, it's because we actually had another, though much smaller Header/Footer contest. The current header is the winner of that one.

Though I'm all in for another contest. With the massive increase in released art for the game (and now that the game has been released), we should be able to get a very nice pool for the contest.

Author:   Dio
Date:   Nov 20, 11 at 6:58pm (PST)
I just realized that this forum still doesn't have a moderator and the game released today.

Gotenks has his work cut out for him.

Author:   tornjinx
Date:   Nov 20, 11 at 7:07pm (PST)
Haha, your right. Good luck Gotenks.

On a side note, I've just realized. Does the Hyrule Field theme for the forum work for anybody? I just looked at it, and it does not work on either of my computers. I fear the theme-link may be broken.

Author:   Rune Ripper
Date:   Nov 20, 11 at 7:22pm (PST)
Don't worry about that guys, I'm sure somebody will be appointed soon if need be.
quote tornjinx
To answer your curiosity about that header not being up, it's because we actually had another, though much smaller Header/Footer contest. The current header is the winner of that one.

Though I'm all in for another contest. With the massive increase in released art for the game (and now that the game has been released), we should be able to get a very nice pool for the contest.
I guess I didn't do enough digging to find that out. I'll set up a contest for us soon then.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Nov 20, 11 at 10:17pm (PST)
quote tornjinx
On a side note, I've just realized. Does the Hyrule Field theme for the forum work for anybody? I just looked at it, and it does not work on either of my computers. I fear the theme-link may be broken.
It's probably been broken as long as Gef has been perma banned I believe. That's something he made for this forum, I guess he took it down when he got banned. I'll take it down for now and if anyone wants a new one then they can get someone to make it.

E: I split the Information Thread and Forum Index thread. No need for the Information Thread now.

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Nov 21, 11 at 12:10am (PST)
A header/footer contest sounds great. I'll actually be able to make something for it too, haha. Still not great working with a larger space but it'll be fun.

Some other themes on Neo broke a couple of months ago too.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Nov 21, 11 at 12:13am (PST)
If we do a header/footer contest, could we add in a Zelda NeoWiki Header contest too? While looking for images to put in the thread, I found that there was nothing really Skyward Sword-related on the wiki in terms of images, and I think a new header would be great for the wiki.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Nov 21, 11 at 5:40am (PST)
I was actually wondering what it was like, too. If the name is any indication on how good it is, then I'd love to see the code placed back up there. ;>>! Would love to see the forum renewed with a new header. This one's getting a bit old, honestly.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Nov 21, 11 at 6:10am (PST)
quote zell
I never bothered to rehost the theme. If you want it, I don't mind giving Gotenks the code again.
Still got that theme you had for the GMB forum as well? Cuz I miss that one too. But yeah, if you could, that would be great.

Symphonic Abyss: I'd be fine with adding a Zelda NeoWiki header into the Header/Footer Contest. I'll have it set up in the next few hours unless Rune Ripper ninjas his way in.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.