Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Final Fantasy XIV - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44427/t1566392-final-fantasy-xiv/

Author:   Cloudx4
Date:   Aug 14, 10 at 4:22pm (PST)
Subject:   Final Fantasy XIV
-------------------------------------------
I will admit i am deeply disapointed at Final Fantasy XIV being Online, like Final Fantasy XI i felt the same, SE should of left the main series as just stand alone RPG's instead of MMorpg's, if they were so desperate for a Final Fantasy MMORPG y not make a different series or something, tho that is my only complain about it otherwise i am glad they have a fresh story for each FF game online or offline, atleast they kept magic, summons and the job classes such as warrior, white mage, black mage, etc, i am looking forward to seeing wot there newest Final Fantasy holds but i cant escape that it is completley online.

Author:   fantasiedreamer
Date:   Sep 25, 10 at 9:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Final Fantasy XIV
@cloudx4 your an idiot. why would you play an offline RPG rather than an MMORPG. i played a lot of SE's rpg games like final fantasy xiii,star ocean 4, infinite undiscovery,the last remnant,and the previous final fantasy series, and i have to say they bore the hell out of me.MMORPGs are way better, i think SE should stick to that theme.

Author:   Shoopuf
Date:   Sep 25, 10 at 10:25pm (PST)
...why would you complain, it's not like they aren't gonna make another mainstream RPG game. I think FFXIV is gonna be quite refreshing, finally a decent mmorpg aside from WoW.

quote fantasiedreamer
@cloudx4 your an idiot. why would you play an offline RPG rather than an MMORPG. i played a lot of SE's rpg games like final fantasy xiii,star ocean 4, infinite undiscovery,the last remnant,and the previous final fantasy series, and i have to say they bore the hell out of me.MMORPGs are way better, i think SE should stick to that theme.
don't call ppl idiots just for having different opinions, this forum exists so ppl could express their thoughts and opinions. I personally disagree with the topic... and that's ok until you don't insult ppl...

Author:   fantasiedreamer
Date:   Sep 25, 10 at 10:57pm (PST)
whatever, i can say what i want.

Author:   Shoopuf
Date:   Sep 25, 10 at 11:07pm (PST)
...actually you can't... at least not on this forum... don't try to pull off that eric cartman crap on me

Author:   Ichaurus
Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 3:26am (PST)
Well, actually.... There is no "Rules and Regulations" Permanant thread on this topic... Someone should really get on that. Anybody know how to contact the Moderators?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.