Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: .: Introduction Thread :. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44427/t1371979-introduction-thread/

Author:   Krunal
Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 8:45pm (PST)
Subject:   .: Introduction Thread :.
-------------------------------------------
It was over two E3's ago that Deathman48 created the forum for Final Fantasy XIII and got in with the first post in the forum, and now with E3 2009, I'm proud to say that I not only created the forum (and Game Profile) but also made the first post.

In any case, I'm Krunal, the biggest FF Nut out there (okay, there maybe some bigger than myself), so if you think you are one of those, why not Introduce yourself.

Author:   Rabla
Date:   Jun 03, 09 at 3:53am (PST)
Subject:   re: .: Introduction Thread :.
Im Rabla, or Rab for short.

I recently became an FF fan and intend to hang around here.

Author:   Hell Fire
Date:   Jun 03, 09 at 4:24am (PST)
quote Krunal
[color=black][size=1]It was over two E3's ago that Deathman48 created the forum for Final Fantasy XIII and got in with the first post in the forum, and now with E3 2009,
LIES!!!

Hell Fire here. I'm actually not happy with ANOTHER online FF. Bah! Stop stealing numbers!

Author:   Tifabelle
Date:   Jun 03, 09 at 4:41am (PST)
I'm Tifabelle. Huge FF fan. I have to agree with Hell Fire that I'm not exactly thrilled to see another online FF, but it's always exciting to hear about a new one!

Author:   SSJGOHAN4
Date:   Jun 03, 09 at 5:52am (PST)
Hey everyone. I'm Amnes. I remember doing this exactly thing before FFXI was released and look forward to posting speculations and revealing my excitement again once more for the next FF online.

And kudos to whoever did the sig on top of the forum.

Author:   Shuyu
Date:   Jun 03, 09 at 8:11am (PST)
Oh no. It's FFXI all over again. Maybe if they charge a monthly fee, they'll actually realise that 12.95EUR is actually very expensive for an Australian to pay.

HINT HINT, NUDGE NUDGE, SQUARE ENIX.

Shuyu here, better have all the problems of XI fixed. (I'll wait for someone to say "But they still made the biggest mistake of having it online again.")

Author:   Principality
Date:   Jun 03, 09 at 10:58am (PST)
Bad move Square-Enix. Console exclusivity isn't a great idea for an MMORPG. I portend great misfortune for the game, should this be the case.

I am, however, an avid fan - moreso of the work of Hironobu Sakaguchi more so than Final Fantasy - but I still follow it in hopes that perhaps one day, a game will be produced that isn't a Star Wars replica - or anything such.

I am Matt Addison, by the way. Anyone who doesn't know who I am, is an idiot - to be frank.

Author:   SephClone89
Date:   Jun 03, 09 at 11:07am (PST)
Game still looks awsome

Hey I'm SephClone89 but call me Seph. You've probably seen me in the FFXIII, FFVII and FFVIII forums.

Author:   Dine_Agoti
Date:   Jun 03, 09 at 7:14pm (PST)
Hello. I'm Dyne. I followed FFXI for a year, and played it for a year. Moderated that forum for a bit, too. Was good times, man. Good times.

I assume you Final Fantasy fans will be gone soon, and the MMO fans will start populating this place, haha. Ah well.

@ Matt Addison: Actually, they announced recently that it will be for the PC. And they also said they are looking into other platforms, too.

Author:   ShadowGuard
Date:   Jun 05, 09 at 7:51pm (PST)
ShadowGuard here, big FF fan. While I am a little disappointed it is a MMO, I have decided to give this one a chance...

The graphics are the best I have ever seen. The dude at the top of the page is the most detailed video game character I have ever seen

Author:   Ryancola
Date:   Jun 06, 09 at 6:15pm (PST)
I'm Ryancola and am obviously a huge FF fan. Have been extremely disappointed by the series as of late (FFXI, FFXII, and FFX-2), but I'm hoping Final Fantasy XIII will restore my faith enough to make me want to spend my money on another MMORPG.

You can find me in the General FF Forum and mainly lurking in all of the other FF forums. I don't post, but I do visit often.

Author:   Kingdom19
Date:   Jun 13, 09 at 6:29am (PST)
yo cant wait....

Author:   littleant26
Date:   Jun 15, 09 at 2:53am (PST)
Hello all.

I'm LA26 played ffxi 3-4 years.....time flew by soooo fast...

Fast forward a few years I see myself becomin hooked on this game as well.

Author:   Dine_Agoti
Date:   Jun 15, 09 at 7:01pm (PST)
Oh snap, it's littleant. Nice to see another XI oldy here. Welcome aboard.

And welcome to everyone else, too. Get a postin'!

Author:   littleant26
Date:   Jul 28, 09 at 11:17pm (PST)
Same for you as well Dine...Came across neoseeker on a hardware review, and have been slowly making my return back to the site.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.