Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: M24 Rocket Launcher - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44423/t1544468-m24-rocket-launcher/

Author:   AzureLao
Date:   Jun 21, 10 at 4:01pm (PST)
Subject:   M24 Rocket Launcher
-------------------------------------------
ok...how do i get this sucker?

i know that you have to S-rank Ex Op 111, but i cant seem to get it done.

ive beaten (killed the copter) in 3:45, but no S-rank. no soldiers were killed by my hand. is a faster time required?

or...do i have to cap all of the soldiers AND the helicopter in order to S-rank it? if so, will using the Bandanna prevent it like Stealth Camo does?

Author:   snapperfishes
Date:   Jun 21, 10 at 5:03pm (PST)
Subject:   re: M24 Rocket Launcher
I believe that you have to cap all of the soldiers and the heli. As for the bandana, no it shouldn't prevent you from getting S-rank. I have gotten S-ranks before while using the bandana.

Date:   Jun 21, 10 at 5:11pm (PST)
quote snapperfishes
I believe that you have to cap all of the soldiers and the heli. As for the bandana, no it shouldn't prevent you from getting S-rank. I have gotten S-ranks before while using the bandana.
oh hell yes...

just have to get my combat boys to lvl 88, then :3

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Jun 22, 10 at 2:46am (PST)
I'm pretty certain, just like in previous games, special items such as the Bandana should stop you from achieving an S rank. Though I've yet to attain it yet.

Date:   Jun 22, 10 at 2:00pm (PST)
quote Machienzo
I'm pretty certain, just like in previous games, special items such as the Bandana should stop you from achieving an S rank. Though I've yet to attain it yet.
actually, hes right. i got the bandana and used it (crapton of fulton mines :3) and i still got an S rank.

the only one that will prevent an S rank for certain is the Stealth Camo

Author:   SGD
Date:   Jun 24, 10 at 9:32am (PST)
quote AzureLao
quote Machienzo
actually, hes right. i got the bandana and used it (crapton of fulton mines :3) and i still got an S rank.

the only one that will prevent an S rank for certain is the Stealth Camo
- Special CO-OPS Comms
- Sidekick's encouragement
- Stealth Camo
- Stealth Mat

These will all prevent you from attaining an S-rank in any given mission.

Author:   zAnGetsUtAtz
Date:   Jun 24, 10 at 11:51am (PST)
Btw, how can you unlock extra OP 111?
Also, I still don't know if this is within topic but where did you guys get the bandana? Sadly, I only got a banana (seriously)

Date:   Jun 24, 10 at 1:32pm (PST)
you have to just keep doing the Ex Ops until it gets unlocked. you pretty much have to do them all, anyways, so its not too big a deal...

and the Bandana comes from S-ranking Ex Ops 119, which is the Peace Walker Custom.

Author:   theCORRUPTfish
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 8:34am (PST)
No it wont prevent an s rank. but the use of battle cry's , stealth camo , stealth mat or sidekick will.
And by the way what the hell is that banana good for!? id rather hold enemies up with a tranquilizer gun or something why would you hold them up with a banana?

Author:   SGD
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 5:22pm (PST)
quote theCORRUPTfish
No it wont prevent an s rank. but the use of battle cry's , stealth camo , stealth mat or sidekick will.
And by the way what the hell is that banana good for!? id rather hold enemies up with a tranquilizer gun or something why would you hold them up with a banana?
Because if you used any other weapon in the game in holdup missions, you'd be able to pat down the enemy and get ammo for it. This way, you have to play the mission exactly the way they were meant to be done.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.