Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Whose footprints are these!? - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44423/t1481573-whose-footprints-these/3.htm

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 1:53am (PST)
Subject:   re: Whose footprints are these!?
-------------------------------------------
I cant remember where i heard this from but Peace walker is supposed to be fairly large and extensive so theirs no reason why there cant be a side mission or some sort of reference in game about it.

Btw in the MGS universe they develop technology such as gene splicing and clones fairly early so why cant they bring back a dino?

Oh and what was Metal Gear REX named after?

or like some seem to think it could be nothing its not like konami hasn't done that before.

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 12:40pm (PST)
I guess. It looks to hold promises of something similar to a Metal Gear MK.II prototype.

Author:   RYAN LEE
Date:   Apr 15, 10 at 11:12pm (PST)
quote Dantess26
i'd rather have a few characters that are deeply involved than loads of side-characters with cameo appearances!!!

I hope Null is there, just for novelty. We need to know more about his past. Ocelot may also be involved somewhere. These characters need to come together to create the basis of Outer Heaven, so where better to bring this era of MGS to a close???

I also hope Rising will explain more about Grey-Fox (after all, that image of Raiden with brown eyes... well how is it Raiden? My bet is on it being Grey Fox, and thus some kind of flash-back in Rising may give us the final missing link to Peace Walker? I can't wait!)

I still think those footprints are either a raptor or Metal gear MK.1!
i agree with all except ocelot. ocelot joined foxhound sometime after the death of big boss. hey may make another phone call or two to major zero or something but ocelot and big boss were never directly involved with eachother on the same team per se... unless they decide to change that in this game.

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Apr 16, 10 at 3:12am (PST)
well at least we know where the footprints came from now...

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Apr 17, 10 at 8:42am (PST)
In light of recent new, they look to most likely be Velociprey.

Author:   gear_hunter
Date:   Apr 18, 10 at 1:46pm (PST)
haha! i agree! its gotta be velociprey haha! (AT LEAST I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE IT IS)

Author:   Odhran456
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 2:00am (PST)
No it's the footprints if the Velociprey an animal in Monster Hunter its an Easter egg

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.