Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Could there be a Playable Proxian in the next game? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44419/t1769794-could-playable-proxian-in-next-game/

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 3:29pm (PST)
Subject:   Could there be a Playable Proxian in the next game?
-------------------------------------------
I really think one of the Mars adepts in Golden Sun 4 should be a Proxian.

I don't know if they could do Proxshipping or Dragonshipping or not, I pretty much doubt it.

Don't forget Camelot could always make Saturos and Agatio have siblings, look how they happen to create Karst in Lost Age and she was Menardi's sister.

What could happen though, maybe Saturos and Agatio have siblings, for example say Saturos has a younger brother and Agatio has a younger sister,

Saturos's brother + Agatio's sister = Our new playable Mars adept in Golden Sun 4 and he could look like his uncle Saturos.

I feel that Saturos, Agatio, Karst and Menardi have unfinished business with Alex, so it would only make sense if it happens to be a Proxian that is somehow related.

Being Saturos and Agatio's nephew or niece is a good idea for a new Proxian character because it still relates to two of our favorate Proxian, but at the same time it makes sense since Proxshipping or Dragonshipping might not happen.

Any thoughts?

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 4:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Could there be a Playable Proxian in the next game?
I'd love to see a Proxian show up in a protagonist role. Perhaps someone sent from the village to stop Blados and whatshername from Dark Dawn from being evil.

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 12:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Could there be a Playable Proxian in the next game?
bbb7002004, the girl's name was Chalis.

Yeah, I aways wanted to play as Saturos since the days of Lost Age, I aways wish he survived the Venus Lighthouse Event and turned good.

I'm all for Proxshipping!

Saturos's son can join Matthew in his quest.

Eoleo probrably wont return as a playable character, so this would be perfect for a second Mars Adept.

Of course Tyrell will stay playable as the other Mars Adept.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.