Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Favorite and Least Favorite of the eight new adepts at first glance? *SPOILERS?* - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44419/t1595539-favorite-least-favorite-of-eight-new-adepts-at-first-glance-spoilers/2.htm

Author:   GaTheZakk
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 7:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Favorite and Least Favorite of the eight new adepts at first glance? *SPOILERS?*
-------------------------------------------
Who is Takeru and Kushinada?

Himi is ok, but since Matthew is my main Venus Adept, she kind of gets overshadowed as a second Venus Adept, although sometimes I'll use her for fun

I know who Briggs is, he's that pirate guy who Felix saved from that rotten mayor and I amit I cried a little when he died in Dark Dawn.

I do have a soft spot for Eoleo because of this event and I use him as my main Mars adept in Dark Dawn since he knows Rising Dragon

Although I still hope the new Mars Adept in the next game is a Proxian

I don't like Sveta, she's just too weird and she sniffs everything

Besides Karis is my main Jupiter Adept, in fact she's my favorate character in the game, I love Karis!

I really really want to play as Nowell, could they possibly make her a playable Mercury Adept in the next game?

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 7:26pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Favorite and Least Favorite of the eight new adepts at first glance? *SPOILERS?*
quote GaTheZakk
Who is Takeru and Kushinada?
Sorry I meant Susa and Kushinada but they are the parents of Himi, in the second game you help Susa kill the Dragon so Kushinada does not have to be sacrificed, and Susa and kushinada live happily ever after promising that they will have a son named Takeru who will help their descendants. Himi is born instead and helps the Children of Vale fulfilling their promise.

You have played the first two games right?
quote GaTheZakk
I know who Briggs is, he's that pirate guy who Felix saved from that rotten mayor and I amit I cried a little when he died in Dark Dawn.
but you just said this
quote GaTheZakk
I don't know what the point of having Eoleo and Himi playable was, to me they were not desendents of any important Golden Sun characters so having those two playable was a little disappointing

quote GaTheZakk
I don't like Sveta, she's just too weird and she sniffs everything
Its part of what makes her fun and she is part animal.
quote GaTheZakk
I really really want to play as Nowell, could they possibly make her a playable Mercury Adept in the next game?
If and when they finally get around to it I foresee Camelot making the final roster quite large indeed. We do have Black hole-like things and a man who is just short of Godhood and an entire nation of bad guys to face yet.

Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 11:37pm (PST)
Are you assuming that I don't like Eoleo?

The reason why I don't know anything about these npcs is because I don't pay attention to them most of time.

Don't get me wrong, I like some npcs because they can be entertaing like for instance Alex and his goons are fun to see and the part in Lost Age when Briggs escapes was cool.

So what you're saying is there could be a huge roster like in Final Fantasy 6 were you have like 16 characters and you are able to use four of them in your party?

What about the leader of the group, who will that be?

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 8:34am (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
Are you assuming that I don't like Eoleo?
Yes! You said both Himi and Eoleo were disappointing and then you go and change your mind one post later!
quote GaTheZakk
The reason why I don't know anything about these npcs is because I don't pay attention to them most of time.
But they are what makes GS what it is. The main characters interacting with NPCs...
quote GaTheZakk
So what you're saying is there could be a huge roster like in Final Fantasy 6 were you have like 16 characters and you are able to use four of them in your party?
Sounds about right. I foresee a very large party with everybody having a defined role and then some overlapping roles like Isaac and Matthew who are both definitely the damage dealers/tank/healer/badass. Matthew would obviously be the main choice because he is an Isaac clone and people identify with younger characters or some stupid reason. But as always Isaac is probably going to have the largest if less seen role in the story for the heroes.

Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 6:44pm (PST)
Please tell me once the characters join the party in this, then they stay as permanent playable characters because I hate when characters leave the party after joining.

Sveta did this in Dark Dawn just because she didn't want to fight a stupid bird and I don't want them to do this with any characters in the next game.

Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 11:42pm (PST)
That bird was sacred to her culture so... and how am I supposed to know lol I'm not the developers I'm just a loyal fan, you want details ask them.

Date:   Aug 19, 12 at 9:14am (PST)
Why should I care if that stupid bird was so called sacred to Sveta?

Sveta is such a weirdo, if she was cool, she'd stay with the party and kick that bird's butt.

Date:   Aug 19, 12 at 11:48am (PST)
Wow you are an incredibly ignorant individual, I only hope that you not like this in real like and its only toward games. Are you religious well imagine someone asking you to burn down a place of worship or burn Jerusalem to the grounds, that more or less how she felt when they said all that. Yes its a game but you can't fault a fictional chracter for not being blindly loyal to strangers.

Date:   Aug 20, 12 at 10:50am (PST)
Calm down like you said we are only talking about fictional characters its not worth getting upset about

Although I bet Menardi would of helped out in kicking that bird's butt, hehe.

I bet the real reason Sveta didn't want to fight the bird was that the bird smelled so bad that Sveta gags when she goes near it since she likes to sniff everything.

Another thing is Sveta like your favorate because you act like she is

Karis is way better and if I must say cooler than Sveta ever was

Too bad Proxshipping didn't happen as of yet because Saturos and Menardi's desendent would have definately and gladly helped kick that bird's butt

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 11:05pm (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
Why should I care if that stupid bird was so called sacred to Sveta?

Sveta is such a weirdo, if she was cool, she'd stay with the party and kick that bird's butt.
If word got out to her people that she was part of the band that killed the bird, think of how devastating that would be to her reputation among her tribe. For some, exile is a fate worse than death. It would have nothing to do with her sense of smell, but a decision based on her potentially not being able to find a mate later in life. Remember, a species' primal instinct is to survive and carry on their genes to the next generation. Sveta would have a hard time doing that if she stayed with Matthew.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 4:15am (PST)
quote Avalith
Sveta would have a hard time doing that if she stayed with Matthew.
That sentence has a second opposite meaning if you follow the shipping... lol but yeah good show.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 4:13pm (PST)
quote SpartanNinja
quote Avalith
That sentence has a second opposite meaning if you follow the shipping... lol but yeah good show.

Karis would kill both of them.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 4:30pm (PST)
quote Avalith
quote SpartanNinja
quote Avalith

Karis would kill both of them.

hahaha well we will have to wait for the fourth one I suppose.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 4:38pm (PST)
RIP Matthew.

Author:   NuKe77
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 7:48am (PST)
oh la la, i like karis.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.