Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [clan]The Akatsuki Organization ~ "Rain of Black and Red..."~ Now Recruiting! - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44316/t1444033-clan-akatsuki-organization-rain-of-black-red-recruiting/7.htm

Author:   surfer1020
Date:   Jan 14, 10 at 12:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: [clan]The Akatsuki Organization ~ "Rain of Black and Red..."~ Now Recruiting!
-------------------------------------------
that box art looks like it was terribly made on photoshop or something! i could make a better one that does look believable!

edit: heres my try!

Author:   NARETO
Date:   Jan 14, 10 at 2:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: [clan]The Akatsuki Organization ~ "Rain of Black and Red..."~ Now Recruiting!
omg, ive battled my friends on there, through wifi!

Date:   Jan 14, 10 at 2:56am (PST)
well, what do you thiknk about my box art of the Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution having wifi?

Date:   Jan 14, 10 at 3:50am (PST)
good, but mine wasnt photoshopped

Author:   Omega_Zero_XP
Date:   Jan 14, 10 at 4:00am (PST)
NARETO, either show a video of selecting the wifi option then playing on it and a bigger image of yours or SHUT IT!! Its not funny. If youre that bored play an old game.

Date:   Jan 14, 10 at 4:04am (PST)
1)I dont have a camera
2) I dont have wifi

===============================
check out the site I made!
http://www.wix.com/NARETO2/Naruto-WiX

Date:   Jan 14, 10 at 4:13am (PST)
quote NARETO
2) I dont have wifi
Then HOW could you have played it on wifi w/o it?

quote NARETO
1)I dont have a camera
Little wonder known as youtube.

Date:   Jan 14, 10 at 10:21pm (PST)
quote Omega_Zero_XP
quote NARETO
2) I dont have wifi
Then HOW could you have played it on wifi w/o it?
cuz i used to have wifi

quote Omega_Zero_XP
quote NARETO
1)I dont have a camera
Little wonder known as youtube.
what?

Date:   Jan 15, 10 at 12:41am (PST)
would you guys stop?! or else i'll go itachi on you guys! im quick with the Sharingan! i can send you to the Dark Realm!

Author:   darkgamer123
Date:   Jan 15, 10 at 2:11am (PST)
Good luck with that. There is really no point to continue, at least until a later date.

Date:   Jan 15, 10 at 2:12am (PST)
yeah your right

Date:   Jan 15, 10 at 2:20am (PST)
Tsukyomi!

Author:   darkgamer123
Date:   Jan 15, 10 at 2:27am (PST)
Must not look into the eyes. Must not look into the....
I looked.
Wouldn't matter. I am already on the "dark side"

Date:   Jan 15, 10 at 2:45am (PST)
haha, wow you got that from onemanga

Date:   Jan 15, 10 at 4:32am (PST)
*Holds up mirror* Aha! what now!?!

Would that even work on a sharingan in the manga? Could you put yourself under a tsukuyomi? Why havent they tried it? Why is Sai a pale midriff wearing emo artist? Why doesnt sasuke have a shirt? Why isnt Ino in Revo 3? Why do Lee and Guy look constipated after breaking gates? Why does Shizune follow Tsunade? Why does evry main character have a crappy childhood? Why does the anime have so many unrelated to the manga fillers? How Disney get Naruto? Why do they only show one episode a week? Why do they edit out the best parts? Why am I asking all these questions? Most importantly, who cares?

...I dont think the mirror worked. RELEASE!!

OK! Has anyone watched the subbed jap narutos? Im already past the rescue gaara arc and disneys no where close.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.