Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Lavander town myth - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44117/t1544140-lavander-town-myth/7.htm

Author:   Mantoc
Date:   Jul 22, 12 at 11:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: Lavander town myth
-------------------------------------------
Just to mention it, the music meant only existed in the Japanese alpha version^^. so i dont think u played it as little child

Author:   sampunas123
Date:   Jul 22, 12 at 12:35pm (PST)
quote Mantoc
Just to mention it, the music meant only existed in the Japanese alpha version^^. so i dont think u played it as little child
Why do people keep bumping 2 years old threads? Anywho Mantoc is right, there was a very high note that only kids with sensitive ears could hear which could damage them although I never heard it could cause vomiting. Japanese kids are like test subjects to Nintendo

Author:   ACEKID98
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:15pm (PST)
quote lucario333
i have heard 2 things about the origanal lavander town music

1. this is the more likelly one,that it can make ur nose bleed,vomit and things like that

2.this doesnt even make sense and i doubt this ever happened but someone said that kids killed them selfs over the music?

plz say ur opinion or other facts about this music

i hope i get some facts on this and ty for reading

I'm now 14 years old and had just listened to the lavender town song, freakin creeped me out because I had some of the symptoms. I had rashional behaviors ( looking for things that weren't there ), I was dazed, my ears hurt and my eyes started to sting like crazy.

I didn't know what was going on and then got even more creeped out when I went on the Internet and looked at the symp[u][/u]toms and some stories of people dying, and physically and mentally hurting themselves... They were true.

I hoped this helped.
Ps. Srry I can't spell lol

Author:   uyfgvgg
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 7:56am (PST)
faaaaaaakkkkkkkkeeeeeeee:ohttp://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?#

Author:   Philhill
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 3:36pm (PST)
Hey! Interesting story. As a kid I did experience a couple of nose bleeds and headaches while playing pokemon blue/red. I cannot remember however if those incidents were isolated to my time in lavender town. It could've just as easily been the frustration generated by repeated attempts at catching a legendary such as mewtwo lol

Author:   Diamond The Espeon
Date:   Sep 30, 13 at 3:02pm (PST)
The Lavender Town Syndrome is entirely true. It is due to the Super Sonic, Sonic, and Sub Sonic frequencies, along with the binural beats. All those things ARE able to cause the symptoms, AND, the 8-bit is in a somewhat minor key. Minor keys have been known to cause negative thoughts. I am also 11, and I listened to the music dor 30 seconds, and I got a day long headache.

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Dec 12, 13 at 3:53pm (PST)
I hate what they did to Lavender Tower in this game.

They made it into a stupid radio tower that does absolutely nothing as opposed to keeping it a haunted tower which would be good training ground since Gastly and Haunter would appear there, but no it's just two floors full of useless npc idiots, ad you can't see what's on the 3rd floor because that pig is in the way.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.