Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EV Training for Dummies: An unofficial comprehensive guide to the fine arts of wasting your time. - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44117/t1530357-ev-training-for-dummies-an-unofficial-comprehensive-guide-to-fine-arts-of-wasting-your-time/2.htm

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jun 01, 10 at 9:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EV Training for Dummies: An unofficial comprehensive guide to the fine arts of wasting your time.
-------------------------------------------
quote lucario333
ok im goin to be taking on ash( plz dont tell that im wrong ive heard it 1000 times) soon and i have a team of lvl 60s should i ev train now or wait till there like lvl 80s?( u said it dosent go into effect till higher lvls)
Red.

The EV training effects don't appear until the later levels, but you should EV train a pokemon as soon as you get it.

Author:   lucario333
Date:   Jun 01, 10 at 9:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EV Training for Dummies: An unofficial comprehensive guide to the fine arts of wasting your time.
i goin to start calling him red calling him ash just gets me in to much trouble

Author:   Mudkipx3
Date:   Jun 01, 10 at 10:00pm (PST)
quote lucario333
i goin to start calling him red calling him ash just gets me in to much trouble
His name is Red... It isnt Ash.

You can believe he is Ash, but his name is Red in this game.

Author:   lwgh12
Date:   Jun 01, 10 at 10:25pm (PST)
This is extreamly helpful, The most helpful guide in my opinion.

Author:   Malzzzy
Date:   Jun 01, 10 at 11:07pm (PST)
I would say that the name makes me feel stupid, but i already know abot evs

Author:   Mraznboy1
Date:   Jun 05, 10 at 12:21am (PST)
oh btw gastly also only gives out 1 SP ATK EV, and there's a chance of meeting Rattata. The hotspots are given where there is a 100% chance to almost always get at least 1 EV (barring DEF occasional tangela) and you also have a chance to meet a golduck where psyduck is.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jun 05, 10 at 12:28am (PST)
quote Mraznboy1
oh btw gastly also only gives out 1 SP ATK EV, and there's a chance of meeting Rattata. The hotspots are given where there is a 100% chance to almost always get at least 1 EV (barring DEF occasional tangela) and you also have a chance to meet a golduck where psyduck is.
I did my training in the Golduck/Psyduck area. It is easiest because of the 100% sp. atk EV ratio, and the max level is 10

Author:   Mraznboy1
Date:   Jun 05, 10 at 12:51am (PST)
yea, i also forgot to mention all of the pokemon in the hotspots are (for the most part) low leveled.

Author:   Secretagentgearz
Date:   Mar 18, 13 at 4:05am (PST)
Holy shit I understand everything now. Does anyone know where to ev in defense and hp for white version? Going for a good shuckle so i can power trick my pokemon "genius" friend.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.