Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements - page 17

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44117/t1502691-requests-feedback-suggestions-announcements/17.htm

Author:   SoulRaiser
Date:   Jul 24, 10 at 11:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements
-------------------------------------------
quote LogcaR
quote Chaos Team
1. it's not a clan, nor was it ever meant to be
2. Most of the members of the clan quit or were thinking about quitting(including the leaders)
3. We couldn't particpate in clan wars
4. No new members have joined since it moved to the clans forum, although we were completely welcome to new members.
From what I understand (correct me if I'm wrong) but:

1. It was made for the discussing of pokemon and for battling which could all be easily done in a clan and is somewhat the definition of a clan, actually.
2. Due to lack of morale I'm guessing due to not getting to have it here?
3. I don't know why not. Mind telling?
4. As a clan it's your job to find find new members...don't wait for them to come to you, you go to them. Send them a PM asking if they would like to join. It's called recruiting.
Why do you have to stalk us around everywhere?

1.No it was not, it was made for doing a mono runthrough of a game.
2. No because nothing in the clans forums was going well
3. Because we dont do competitive battling
4. Because we're not desperate, and because we knew we didnt belong in clans to begin with

BAM

Author:   Slash
Date:   Jul 25, 10 at 12:33am (PST)
quote SoulRaiser
Because we dont do competitive battling
Because we're not desperate, and because we knew we didnt belong in clans to begin with
You don't have to accept clan wars, you could just decline them.
Then why are you guys complaining of not getting any new members?

Author:   Origin
Date:   Jul 25, 10 at 4:11am (PST)
I understand that it was never a clan, and was never meant to be, but it fit the definition of a clan. You can discuss clan matters/your mono challenge and battle each other. If you stopped arguing with yourselves and trying to move it back over here, you'd find that it would probably work well.

As I've already mentioned, another negative over here was the amount of spam you guys went through, and I'm not comfortable with so many new members seeing it as an example of what's acceptable. You can still recruit new members to the clan, it's just not as easy as before.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jul 25, 10 at 5:37am (PST)
quote Origin
I understand that it was never a clan, and was never meant to be, but it fit the definition of a clan. You can discuss clan matters/your mono challenge and battle each other. If you stopped arguing with yourselves and trying to move it back over here, you'd find that it would probably work well.

As I've already mentioned, another negative over here was the amount of spam you guys went through, and I'm not comfortable with so many new members seeing it as an example of what's acceptable. You can still recruit new members to the clan, it's just not as easy as before.

Yeah, I guess you're somewhat right there. If our ever-changing clan leader(SoulRaiser) would actually try to draw up some attention to the clan thread and not just kick people out for no reason and then quit the clan(again, for no reason), we could try to go through with the clan idea; EVEN though it doesn't exactly fit the "definition of a clan", IMO, since in order to join you have to restart your game and lose all your hard work/prized pokemon/events/shinies/battle-ready pokemon/etc., where usually you can battle and stuff with all the pokemon you have already trained and leveled.

(also, I know this will sound funny to you, and especially to Gotenks, but I actually would have tried to keep the spam down in the SS thread, but I could not post warning everyone to stop spamming, or even start a new thread, which was already predetermined, since I was banned(for that exact reason, spamming). )

Author:   gillxme19
Date:   Jul 25, 10 at 4:28pm (PST)
i think it really belonged in the ss forum. The clan forum was just too... weird.

Author:   Giga Bowser
Date:   Jul 28, 10 at 8:43pm (PST)
In addition to the "All rate my team threads belong in the battle forum" message that appears when posting a new message, don't'cha think we should also put a message telling people that trading threads belong in the trading forum and battle threads belong in the battle forum?

People don't get it.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Jul 28, 10 at 8:58pm (PST)
I believe there is a character limit to how much the moderators can add there. We can only have one or the other.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jul 28, 10 at 9:09pm (PST)
Besides there's more RMT threads that pop up in here than trading threads. I think Heart Gold gets more of the trading threads.

Author:   Lil J
Date:   Jul 29, 10 at 1:17am (PST)
Can you sticky the new AR Code Request Thread?

Date:   Jul 29, 10 at 1:46am (PST)
Next time. Wait until one of us actually closes the Action Replay Code Request before making the new one. Or at least send one of us a PM to make sure it's fine you make it. You never know if we might need to add something to it.

Author:   Lil J
Date:   Jul 29, 10 at 1:47am (PST)
Sorry. I'll remember that next time.

Date:   Jul 31, 10 at 5:51am (PST)
quote REPOBSESSED
Anyways, Aeowyn, Unchained, and I think there should be a list of upcoming events stickied. I can do this and update very quick.
If you do decide to do this I think I would be a great choice as I am currently known and active in event collecting. :3
I would like to bring this idea back up. The more I think about it, the more I think it's a great idea. I could keep it up to date and have it as a sticky. That way we can keep events more to one thread and kind of use it for discussion for events too.

Thoughts?

Author:   Zero
Date:   Jul 31, 10 at 6:32pm (PST)
Yep, I totally agree. I don't think it would benefit too many people, but it's a good idea nevertheless.

Also, I think I could help out with it too? I have a fairly good knowledge on Events and what's coming up, plus I'm active here too.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Aug 20, 10 at 12:22am (PST)
Could we have the Soul Silver General Discussion back? But this time could we have some rules set in place?

So what are your thoughts people?

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Aug 20, 10 at 12:27am (PST)
quote DreamCrafter
Could we have the Soul Silver General Discussion back? But this time could we have some rules set in place?

So what are your thoughts people?

You know I support.
I've always thought the off-topic GDs attract other members to forums that they would normally not be in. I'm talking about somewhat old members that know all the rules, like the old community here. The only problem is that they usually get closed due to one or two members spamming and arguing.

I would like to see it!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.