Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44117/t1502691-requests-feedback-suggestions-announcements/11.htm

Author:   Mikami Teru
Date:   May 13, 10 at 11:45am (PST)
Subject:   Eliminate!
-------------------------------------------
quote Relmutsie AN
I don't understand how Flippy telling you exactly what you just said is flaming.
OK, then maybe "flaming" isn't exactly the correct word to describe his post. But one would expect that he, as a member of Neoseeker, should try to promote and maintain peace and justice in the forums, not conflict. The nature of his post was clearly disrespectful to God of The New World, when his message stating that he does not need to read God of The New World's posts if he does not want to could have been expressed in a more peaceful way (and in fact, would have naturally been expressed in such a way, had he not even put any effort into doing otherwise). I am a man who values respect, and I observed a lack of such in Flippy's post, which was why I reported it.

Author:   Relmutsie AN
Date:   May 13, 10 at 11:59am (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements
You read far too far into things then.

Author:   Mikami Teru
Date:   May 13, 10 at 12:43pm (PST)
Subject:   Eliminate!
I don't think so. I do not tolerate disrespect, so I merely acted in the name of what is right.

Author:   Gefloung
Date:   May 13, 10 at 8:52pm (PST)
Guys, I'm handling the reporting issue. Don't flip out if somebody reports your post, especially if you know you didn't do anything wrong. I am well aware that there are a bunch of members (or rather I should say one member, posting under 10+ accounts) who have taken it upon themselves to unnecessarily report posts in the gd. They're being dealt with, just give it some time.

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   May 14, 10 at 12:34am (PST)
quote God of The New World
As I pointed out in my reported post, you can easily read my messages by just highlighting the text in it. And if you can't be bothered to even do that, then no one is telling you to read my posts. In any case, the color of the text used in a post can never be a reason why the post should be reported.
It's site policy to not use colors that are strenuous on the eyes. Just sayin'.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   May 14, 10 at 1:12am (PST)
So why was it closed? The report-spamming?
DragonMaster ACCLAIM started the whole mess(and continued it).
We could have just had a nice discussion, but him and his Dragon Master theories came up(like in all his posts) followed by memeberating and many reports.
Maybe ban him so that future trouble can be prevented in this forum? All ACCLAIM has caused is arguments either involving his fictional ideas or his "knowledge"(such as his moveset for Mewtwo, but it is normal to have a speculation over movesets, stats, etc).
I am not requesting a ban, but the GD would not have been closed so quickly if he would not have participated.
Maybe you should not have closed it so quickly, since a lot of new members were involved and they did not totally understand the concept of a GD.
So, next time(if there is a next time), don't close it so quickly, the arguments will settle themselves out in about an hour or so; I know from experience.

Date:   May 14, 10 at 1:23am (PST)
quote Chaos Team
So, next time(if there is a next time), don't close it so quickly, the arguments will settle themselves out in about an hour or so; I know from experience.
I find this statement to be particularly funny.

I've tried that method before, as it turns out issues did not resolve themselves. I'm reassessing how the Pokemon Soul Silver general discussion is structured. If I decide to go ahead and reopen the thread again, you can be sure things will be different.

Date:   May 14, 10 at 1:25am (PST)
What I think is just a reminder of the few basic rules. Most people tend to either forget them or remain ignorant to them.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   May 14, 10 at 2:17am (PST)
quote Gefloung
quote Chaos Team
I find this statement to be particularly funny.

I've tried that method before, as it turns out issues did not resolve themselves. I'm reassessing how the Pokemon Soul Silver general discussion is structured. If I decide to go ahead and reopen the thread again, you can be sure things will be different.
I don't really know which you are referring to, but the most recent in GD 20 was Karis vs. Cero. I don't know what happened there, but the next GD was closed because of them(by you).

If we got to GD 19 without it being closed because of some major catastrophe[exaggeration], I think we should be fine for a while on our own and arguments will be settled overnight(I actually think the whole report-business was over by this morning). Actually let people get used to it and the old community will come back again and everyone will be happy.
Woah, I got a little too hopeful there.

Date:   May 14, 10 at 3:26am (PST)
You want to put the blame entirely on Cero and Karis, but I can assure you they weren't the only factors taken into consideration before deciding to close the gd.

Author:   Soda
Date:   May 14, 10 at 5:02am (PST)
quote God of The New World
As I pointed out in my reported post, you can easily read my messages by just highlighting the text in it. And if you can't be bothered to even do that, then no one is telling you to read my posts. In any case, the color of the text used in a post can never be a reason why the post should be reported.
We shouldn't be forced to deal with an annoyingly blinding color just so you can be annoying. You're not special.

quote Mikami Teru
Those who value respect and justice disagree.
Stop pretending you're Mikami Teru. He's a character from a manga. You're a kid on the internet.

Author:   Flippy
Date:   May 14, 10 at 6:36am (PST)

Date:   May 14, 10 at 3:23pm (PST)
quote Flippy
    I'd like to point out that my Internet is Prepaid, I can only log on if I load it up which means I only log in for a duration of 1 day every few days, If you're suspecting me of being part of the mass reporting I don't know about, Don't because I wasn't there.

Respect and justice? Let me tell you something: You're not the Queen of England, We're not entitled to bow down at your approach and if you want respect; Earn it.

If you don't like how someone talks: Tough luck, As long as we aren't throwing insults or not making a shred of sense no one cares how butt hurt you get when someone talks in a way you don't like, They have reasons and if you don't see that and force yourself to be right, You're a *bleep*ing failure of humanity and it would be very nice if you could just *bleep* off and stop ruining everyone's day.

It's not me that has a problem with your pals and their behavior. When I receive multiple complaints from members who are tired of the abuse that goes on in the general discussion, there's little else to do outside of shutting it down. You guys (as a whole, we don't need to start dropping names NOW) have had plenty of opportunities to turn the gd around. When you continually throw that back into my face it sure doesn't make me want to cut you any slack.

What I've come to realize from this all, is that the forum is full of incompetent whiners. If you want me to start treating you differently, then start acting appropriately. Suck it up and don't make the same mistakes twice, or in some of your cases for the third/fourth/fifth time.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   May 14, 10 at 3:54pm (PST)
Well I made good use out of the GD for decent discussion. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously guys, grow up. I was actually put off posting in there because of the way people were behaving in there and because of the members mainly involved. Good going guys, you've ruined a good oppourtunity for all of us. Congratulations, I hope you feel proud about yourselves.

Date:   May 14, 10 at 6:26pm (PST)
quote Gefloung
It's not me that has a problem with your pals and their behavior. When I receive multiple complaints from members who are tired of the abuse that goes on in the general discussion, there's little else to do outside of shutting it down. You guys (as a whole, we don't need to start dropping names NOW) have had plenty of opportunities to turn the gd around. When you continually throw that back into my face it sure doesn't make me want to cut you any slack.
Simple question; Do you actually investigate these claims or believe them at face value?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.