Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What do you name... YOU... your character... the hero... the silent protagonist... just, what do you call yourself...? - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44117/t1497340-you-name-you-your-character-hero-silent-protagonist-just-you-call-yourself/4.htm

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Mar 20, 10 at 2:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: What do you name... YOU... your character... the hero... the silent protagonist... just, what do you call yourself...?
-------------------------------------------
I just remembered that last year I restarted Gold because the game erased my original profile somehow . And since I was sitting next to my schoolmates, I thought it would be funny to name myself A**hole. So I did. And it was hilarious.

Author:   PrincessPeach12
Date:   Mar 20, 10 at 2:45am (PST)
Subject:   re: What do you name... YOU... your character... the hero... the silent protagonist... just, what do you call yourself...?
Crystal- Jessica
Sapphire- May
Emerald- May
LeafGreen- Jessica
Diamond- Dawn
Platinum- Dawn
SoulSilver- Sakura

Author:   Annamieka
Date:   Mar 20, 10 at 3:01am (PST)
I used to call myself Ash on every single game but i got tired of that lol,

now i call myself Anna on them all pretty much

Author:   kawaiimere
Date:   Mar 20, 10 at 3:25am (PST)
my name has always been mine, my real name doesnt fit, and my nickanme mere looks cooler[div align=center][/div]

FIRE ROCKS

Author:   Pgans
Date:   Mar 22, 10 at 12:53pm (PST)
In the booklets, they say never to use your real name or anything like that. But do they expect us to call ourselves "Ash" or one of the clones of each region? Good luck with that.

Author:   Emi_Snicklefritz
Date:   Mar 22, 10 at 1:10pm (PST)
I usually keep my nickname, Emi, as the hero name or my real name(when its a girl). But when I replay the games, I keep the version names.

Red: Red
Yellow: Blue ('cause Yellow is a girl, lol)
Gold: Gold
Silver: Gold
Crystal: Britt, Crystal
Sapphire: Britt, Sapphire
Diamond: Emi, Pearl
Pearl: Pearl
S. Silver: Emi, then will be Crystal despite the girl NOT BEING THE TOTALLY AWESOME FIRST GIRL!!! >

Author:   Yer
Date:   Mar 22, 10 at 5:40pm (PST)
quote Raddster09
I have had sooo many over the years, here is a quick list: Alpha, Arrow, Zihawk, Ender, Nate, Ash, Gary, Shadow, Blade, Paul, Raiden...
I have also used many of these names for Pokemon.
My current name is Radd.

Ender, nice!

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Mar 22, 10 at 5:42pm (PST)
Terry since that is my nickname and i diddn't know any other name that i wanted to use.

Author:   Pgans
Date:   Mar 22, 10 at 6:35pm (PST)
I'm out of names for PBR (used all 3 names I go by) and I don't want to repeat Pgans. Probably going to call the Soul Silver account "Silver" or "Soul". It could have a worse name.

Author:   joeydehgr8
Date:   Mar 22, 10 at 9:22pm (PST)
Well, in my Platinum and HG, my character's name is Joey. I used to have Diamond until my sister got that baseball bat... my name was T.E.A., an actronym for The Enemy Army. My friends name in Diamond was Adrian, because he was my best friend when I was little, in Platinum, my friends name was Ozzy because I was a big Ozzy fan back then and my HG rival's name is Douche lol. When I was like 5 or 6 or something like that, my friend's name was Lucky, the name of the dog I had just gotten

Author:   oskernaut
Date:   Mar 22, 10 at 9:28pm (PST)
my ss name is srsly. makes for some funny conversations when my name is mentioned.

Author:   Josh Ravo
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 3:32pm (PST)
Subject:   What do you name... YOU... your character... the hero... the silent protagonist... just, what do you call yourself...?
I named my emerld character dovakiin from skyrim but only could get one i in

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.