Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 17

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44117/t1360352-introduction-thread/17.htm

Author:   Poke_Master
Date:   Jul 27, 10 at 4:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Well guys, some of you may remember me, but I left to Loungin' for a while, and now I'm back. You may know me as pokemaster475. If you don't know me, look on the top 10 SS posters list.

Author:   samuraizr0
Date:   Jul 27, 10 at 5:22pm (PST)
HEy all I've been gone for a while but I'm back!!! I love the new silver game and just wanted to say hi to al you players!!

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Jul 28, 10 at 2:13pm (PST)
Hey I'm Saints Fan, don't know why I haven't introduced myself.

Author:   ShinStars
Date:   Aug 01, 10 at 7:42pm (PST)
Hey, I'm Shin, Nice to meet you all. Been wanting a remake ever since the original came out.

Author:   Random Stuff
Date:   Aug 07, 10 at 11:18pm (PST)
I'm Grace, or Random, if you prefer. I go on the Oblivion Xbox 360 forum a lot, but I've been considering getting this game for the past 20 minutes. I didn't start playing Pokemon until Ruby/Emerald/Saphier, so I feel a little bit like a noob when it comes to Pokemon.
If anyone of the regulars here might be able to fill me in on the main differences of SS/HG to the other games in the Series, I would greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
-Grace

Author:   BradTKO
Date:   Aug 09, 10 at 2:43pm (PST)
What's up everyone. I finally decided to buy a ds to play pokemon. Anyone else in here over 18?? I feel like a nerd lol.

Author:   BradTKO
Date:   Aug 09, 10 at 3:13pm (PST)
quote random_stuff
I'm Grace, or Random, if you prefer. I go on the Oblivion Xbox 360 forum a lot, but I've been considering getting this game for the past 20 minutes. I didn't start playing Pokemon until Ruby/Emerald/Saphier, so I feel a little bit like a noob when it comes to Pokemon.
If anyone of the regulars here might be able to fill me in on the main differences of SS/HG to the other games in the Series, I would greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
-Grace
Hello Grace,
I can tell you this, HG you get Caterpie, SS you get weedle, HG you get Growlthe, SS you get Vulpix, and theres a couple of others like that where the pokemon are different, also in SS you get Lugia at Lvl 45 rather than in Gold where you get Ho oh at 70. So lugia you can work with. I believe that's how it works.

Author:   BlackRayquaza29
Date:   Aug 09, 10 at 3:46pm (PST)
Hey everyone, I joined a couple weeks ago and forgot to make an introduction. I've been on many forums before, and Neoseeker is by far the best. I have read on these forums since HG/SS came out, but I didn't join until now. Thanks

Author:   PokeFreak1994
Date:   Aug 09, 10 at 5:22pm (PST)
yeah... im pokefreak1994... Most of you may have traded or battled me... I have been here for a long time now just havent really noticed this thread XDXD.

Pm me if you ever want a battle whenever im on . Wont say no (unless im doing something >.>....)

Author:   MindTrick
Date:   Aug 09, 10 at 7:06pm (PST)
Hello hello, I am the Name Rater!

Actually, that's a lie. I'm MindTrick, but I also go by MomentKiller or Mike, if you'd prefer. What's happenin'? I just registered today and don't quite know my way around yet, but I'm workin' on it.

Author:   Evan5567
Date:   Aug 10, 10 at 11:38pm (PST)
Hi, i am Evan5567 i have been here for a while, but haven't introduced myself so......... hi

Author:   Phil68
Date:   Aug 14, 10 at 5:51pm (PST)
hi i'm 1phil68 i'm new here call me whatever you want i don't care what it is as long as you call me something. hey chaos team

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Aug 14, 10 at 6:12pm (PST)
quote 1phil68
hi i'm 1phil68 i'm new here call me whatever you want i don't care what it is as long as you call me something. hey chaos team

who are you...

Author:   Folie a Deux
Date:   Aug 18, 10 at 8:55am (PST)
Hello everyone. I'm Folie a Deux!

Folie a Deux is French for 'A madness shared by two' and is a psychiatric term. Yes I'm also aware it's the name of one of Fall Out Boys albums.

I'm not French. I'm English. I'm an Arsenal fan, I play FIFA, Pokemon, MW2, Fallout, Forza 3, GTA, L4D. I also have a Wii with Wii Fit and I use that every now and again.

So erm, hey.

Author:   Griffsports
Date:   Aug 21, 10 at 4:28pm (PST)
'Sup, I'm Griffsports. I'm not new here but I haven't posted in this introduction thread.[/b]

Well I own a bunch of Pokemon games.

1 Pokemon Ruby - 2 Pokemon Emerald - 1 Pokemon Firered - 1 Pokemon Blue - 1 Pokemon Battle Revolution - 1 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky - 1 Pokemon Rumble -
- 1 Pokemon Team Turbo -3 Pokemon Platinum - 1 Pokemon Heart Gold 1 - Pokemon Pearl 1 - Pokemon Diamond - 1 Pokemon Soul Silver.

i think thats all.

I usually post in Pokemon Diamond Clans but i post in HG/SS forums occasionally.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.