Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What's the best way to catch entai? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1802871-whats-best-way-to-catch-entai/

Author:   Cheeky boo
Date:   Dec 08, 12 at 11:39am (PST)
Subject:   What's the best way to catch entai?
-------------------------------------------
I've caught all the legendary dogs but this one just does not like me I've been playing about 2 years and I can't catch it , I have it at 1hp thanks to my sneasel and its also paralized. I have a haunter at lvl 41 that makes it stay but I just can't catch it. What is the best ball to use? I no longer have my master ball cuz I used it on mewtwo. What do I do???

Author:   Auren
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 11:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: What's the best way to catch entai?
The only thing I can think of to do is to keep trying. Try and use many different kinds of Pokeballs. Just keep trying is the main thing though. You'll get it eventually.

Author:   Inhale
Date:   Dec 25, 12 at 4:36pm (PST)
cheeky boo just keep using ultra balls or fast balls. You'll eventually catch it...

Author:   bob slandoria
Date:   Feb 11, 13 at 7:54pm (PST)
This tactic has allowed me to catch many roaming pokemon. This tactic requires at least
1. 30 ultra balls
2. 5 fast balls
3. 5 level balls (optional. use only if pokemon level is lower than yours)
4. 10 timer balls
5. 10 great balls
6. a pokemon with false swipes
7. a pokemon with a trapping move or ability

first you have to trap it with mean look or a pokemon with the ability sand trap. then reduce it to yellow. (make sure yur pokemon has a move that does not do very much damage). finally use either an ultra ball, fast ball, great ball, or a level ball.
idf that doesnt work, reduce its health a bit and use the same ball, once it hits red, start using false swipes. then use a ball. finally, after 30 turns, start using the timer balls too.
if any ball shakes 3 times, try the same ball, then go onto a different ball if it goes back to 2 or less shakes.

Author:   RAWRRRWAR
Date:   May 12, 13 at 1:59am (PST)
Well if you've got it at 1hp already, I suggest keep trying like the others did, but instead of your haunter, I'd get a dugtrio with arena trap, that way you won't have to keep using the move mean look to trap him.. The only way it could stop is getting dugtrio killed so I also suggest getting a high levelled one xD

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.