Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: STUCK! Can't battle Kimono Girls! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1602772-stuck-battle-kimono-girls/

Author:   childmyung
Date:   Dec 16, 10 at 3:37pm (PST)
Subject:   STUCK! Can't battle Kimono Girls!
-------------------------------------------
I have done all the eight badges, got the masterball from Prof. Elm, went to the Dance Studio, and when they asked me if I'm ready, I chose no (I didn't save my game yet). And after that, I can't battle the Kimono Girls anymore! Do I have to find all the 5 girls (cause 2 are saying that they're practicing a dance)?

Author:   sampunas123
Date:   Dec 16, 10 at 4:05pm (PST)
Subject:   re: STUCK! Can't battle Kimono Girls!
i dont know you should be able to battle them again are you sure you cant do that

Author:   childmyung
Date:   Dec 16, 10 at 7:23pm (PST)
The main girl just keeps on saying thank you and that the people should thank Professor Elm and Mr. Pokemon. I went back to Prof Elm and Mr. Pokemon, called Prof. Oak, but nada.

Author:   RikutheHedgehog
Date:   Dec 16, 10 at 8:15pm (PST)
Your game probably glitched up. Either you've been messing with a cheat code system or something has been corrupted. Maybe your brother or your sister (If any) were playing it but they threw it at a wall (happened to me -_-'). You might want to check it again for ten more times just to be sure, Check your PC for Ho-Oh too. Maybe a sibiling played your game and they caught (or failed to do so) Ho-Oh. If that happens, go try battling the Elite Four and go to the top of Bell Tower (if needed) to capture Ho-Oh. If it still doesn't work, trade all your good pokemon and the pokemon you like, over to another pokemon game and start over your HG file. Nothing more I can say.
-Riku

Author:   mydragonzeatyou
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 10:21am (PST)
I haven't even said I didn't want to fight them, there's only one kimono girl i nthe dance hall and when i speak to her she just says something like, we practice dancing every day and we als spend time on out pokémon every day.
I'm really confused and I can't do anything else until I beat them.

Author:   Magic
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 10:21pm (PST)
Seems like your game has been glitched up pretty dramatically. Your best bet at this point would be to try and restart your game entirely.

Author:   Catlover16
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 6:25pm (PST)
As someone else said, it seems like u already beat them even though u didn't. I'd suggest looking in ur bag to see if u have a clear bell. If not cant help ya. If so go to bell tower and see if ho oh is there....

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.