Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: STUCK! Can't battle Kimono Girls! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1602772-stuck-battle-kimono-girls/

Author:   childmyung
Date:   Dec 16, 10 at 3:37pm (PST)
Subject:   STUCK! Can't battle Kimono Girls!
-------------------------------------------
I have done all the eight badges, got the masterball from Prof. Elm, went to the Dance Studio, and when they asked me if I'm ready, I chose no (I didn't save my game yet). And after that, I can't battle the Kimono Girls anymore! Do I have to find all the 5 girls (cause 2 are saying that they're practicing a dance)?

Author:   sampunas123
Date:   Dec 16, 10 at 4:05pm (PST)
Subject:   re: STUCK! Can't battle Kimono Girls!
i dont know you should be able to battle them again are you sure you cant do that

Author:   childmyung
Date:   Dec 16, 10 at 7:23pm (PST)
The main girl just keeps on saying thank you and that the people should thank Professor Elm and Mr. Pokemon. I went back to Prof Elm and Mr. Pokemon, called Prof. Oak, but nada.

Author:   RikutheHedgehog
Date:   Dec 16, 10 at 8:15pm (PST)
Your game probably glitched up. Either you've been messing with a cheat code system or something has been corrupted. Maybe your brother or your sister (If any) were playing it but they threw it at a wall (happened to me -_-'). You might want to check it again for ten more times just to be sure, Check your PC for Ho-Oh too. Maybe a sibiling played your game and they caught (or failed to do so) Ho-Oh. If that happens, go try battling the Elite Four and go to the top of Bell Tower (if needed) to capture Ho-Oh. If it still doesn't work, trade all your good pokemon and the pokemon you like, over to another pokemon game and start over your HG file. Nothing more I can say.
-Riku

Author:   mydragonzeatyou
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 10:21am (PST)
I haven't even said I didn't want to fight them, there's only one kimono girl i nthe dance hall and when i speak to her she just says something like, we practice dancing every day and we als spend time on out pokémon every day.
I'm really confused and I can't do anything else until I beat them.

Author:   Magic
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 10:21pm (PST)
Seems like your game has been glitched up pretty dramatically. Your best bet at this point would be to try and restart your game entirely.

Author:   Catlover16
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 6:25pm (PST)
As someone else said, it seems like u already beat them even though u didn't. I'd suggest looking in ur bag to see if u have a clear bell. If not cant help ya. If so go to bell tower and see if ho oh is there....

Author:   Liamsma4
Date:   Jun 25, 14 at 8:03pm (PST)
So I went to the Whirl Islands to where Lugia is supposed to be...mind you I did this Without realizing I had to fight the Kimono Girls...I went to the Dance Theater but only one girl is there...ive checked their known locations but cant find them.....I am using an emulator...HELP plz.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.