Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: quick question - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1598228-quick-question/

Author:   grizz
Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 12:21am (PST)
Subject:   quick question
-------------------------------------------
after beating the game wats the point of playing besides catching and raising as many pokemon u can and beating red and facing the gym leaders over and over agian? and i dont always restarting my game because i always end up beating again and be tired of it again

Author:   Wally
Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 12:50am (PST)
Subject:   re: quick question
competitive battling?
there's lots of stuff to do.

Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 1:39am (PST)
well i dont have acess to online just yet or i do and havent tried going on yet and im not sure about much others

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 1:46am (PST)
There's actually heaps of things you can do.
You could try to dominate the Pokeathlon, learn how to RNG breed, try and catch every shiny, catch em all, and literally heaps of other things. You just gotta use your imagination!

Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 1:49am (PST)
you could always go to a mcdonalds or somewhere with wifi and battle people or trade with people anywhere.

Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 1:50am (PST)
yea true ive actually am trying to get into that stuff but i dont understand the Pokeathlon and my luck of seeing and catching a shiny is double the original number to see a shiney

edit: how can u tell wat medel u get in each contest and dose it have to be one pokemon team has to win all or can u change it up and win them all and how do u do that and can u send me a link of it if u can?

Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 2:05am (PST)
quote grizz
yea true ive actually am trying to get into that stuff but i dont understand the Pokeathlon and my luck of seeing and catching a shiny is double the original number to see a shiney

edit: how can u tell wat medel u get in each contest and dose it have to be one pokemon team has to win all or can u change it up and win them all and how do u do that and can u send me a link of it if u can?
you only get a medal if you get first place, and all 3 of the pokemon get it, you can see them on the bottom floor of the pokeathlon.

Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 2:08am (PST)
well i got first place and i didnt see it but its too late i already restarted the game and beat the game

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.