Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Help! Pokewalker washed up, glitched pokemon and screen not working - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1565983-help-pokewalker-washed-up-glitched-pokemon-screen-not-working/

Author:   Cydas
Date:   Aug 13, 10 at 12:38pm (PST)
Subject:   Help! Pokewalker washed up, glitched pokemon and screen not working
-------------------------------------------
Hello.

Yesterday I found out that my pokewalker had gone through the washing machine. Damn, I thought, and opened the walker up with a screwdriver and left it open on my table.

Today it letted out sound but screen still not working. However I had my eevee on the walker, and I could navigate to the "connect" section of the walker menu's just by the noises pressing the buttons made. I attempted to return it to my DS, but it said that pokewalker is not registered to your game or something like that :/

So I used the force return by pressing up + sel + R. However the eevee didn't come back, instead when the game said "eevee has returned!" eevee's sprite was replaced by glitch sprite somewhat similar to missingno. Duh. Don't know how that happened, as game didn't actually connect to the broken pokewalker.

Eevee didn't appear on my box either :/

anyone has experienced anything similar to this, or has some advice? I'd greatly appreciate that

Author:   Seeaker
Date:   Aug 13, 10 at 1:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Help! Pokewalker washed up, glitched pokemon and screen not working
Ever used AR on your game????

Author:   HyperBeam64
Date:   Aug 13, 10 at 2:46pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Help! Pokewalker washed up, glitched pokemon and screen not working
But this is about his pokewalker.

Author:   sakruche
Date:   Dec 15, 10 at 12:31pm (PST)
quote HyperBeam64
she ment for him to use a ar code to get an evee, not for his pokewalker

Author:   HyperBeam64
Date:   Dec 15, 10 at 3:57pm (PST)
quote sakruche
quote HyperBeam64
she ment for him to use a ar code to get an evee, not for his pokewalker
Please don't bump old threads. Thank you.

Author:   Dragonite95
Date:   Dec 15, 10 at 5:59pm (PST)

i thhink what shiny_squirtle was trying to say was have you ever used an AR, as they can sometimes screw up your games pretty badly.

Maybe youre eevee was in like a battle on the pokeradar and you like, broke it half way through so its like a fusion?

I dont know really its never happened to me before.

Hope you fixed it!

Author:   RikutheHedgehog
Date:   Dec 16, 10 at 9:07pm (PST)
Forget Eevee. That's a small loss man. just get another eeveee and throw your pokewalker in the trash. Thing's crap now. Anyway, buy a new pokewalker and start over. Easy as that.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.