Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Did you actually like this game? - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1560454-did-you-actually-like-this-game/3.htm

Author:   weirdalrulez
Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 10:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Did you actually like this game?
-------------------------------------------
quote Pokemon cheater
quote AgentSpike
This game only took me like 2-3 weeks to beat it.
Only 2-3 weeks to beat? I beat this in 6 days! and a whole day was spent in the Pokeathelon!

I love this game! This is definitly better than Diamond, and I started playing this like every day now! And there are TONS of things to do after you beat the Elite 4 and Red! Like catch your favorite pokemon, find all the Headbutt exclusive pokemon(Starly,Cherubi), the Pokeathelon(again), and tons of other things that will keep you busy for well over the 99:99 time limit.
Well, your username and avatar hint that you didn't actually "beat" the game.
As for me, I was waiting for it ever since 2004 (when FireRed and LeafGreen were released). Gold was my favorite, and when I got HeartGold, I loved it. I play it sometimes, but only just sometimes because all I can really do is train.

Author:   hamsterlove
Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 10:41pm (PST)
I love everything about this game. <3
I still need to find Red so he can wipe the floor with me though :3

Author:   AgentSpike
Date:   Nov 30, 10 at 12:21pm (PST)
quote Pokemon cheater
quote AgentSpike
This game only took me like 2-3 weeks to beat it.
Only 2-3 weeks to beat? I beat this in 6 days! and a whole day was spent in the Pokeathelon!

I love this game! This is definitly better than Diamond, and I started playing this like every day now! And there are TONS of things to do after you beat the Elite 4 and Red! Like catch your favorite pokemon, find all the Headbutt exclusive pokemon(Starly,Cherubi), the Pokeathelon(again), and tons of other things that will keep you busy for well over the 99:99 time limit.
Yeah it took me that long because at the time it came out I had school and I have a girlfriend so I tried to take my time, I didn't want to rush things.

And all the stuff you said are true! great game!

Author:   celebi rules
Date:   Jun 02, 12 at 3:35am (PST)
I got 99 n my team was ho-oh, celebi, jirachi, arceus, shaymin and dialga

Author:   redhound35
Date:   Jun 02, 12 at 10:34am (PST)
I loved this game, it's possibly my favorite Pokemon game to date. I really wish that you had the option of letting your lead Pokemon follow you in every game, too.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.