Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Shiny pokemon, woo! - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1506042-shiny-pokemon-woo/3.htm

Author:   dude50052
Date:   Apr 19, 10 at 7:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Shiny pokemon, woo!
-------------------------------------------
i remember when all i would do was sit in the safari zone on fire red fishing for dratini's. after i had a box full of them i found a pink dratini and i didnt know what the hell it was until i found about shiny pokemon. i still have the shiny dragon that looks insanely cool. black with purple wings >.<

Author:   Super64britt
Date:   Apr 19, 10 at 8:39pm (PST)
Well, i havent caught alot of Shineys so im gonna tell you about em.

Gloom: I was nearing the Resort Area in Diamond and i was walkin in the tall grass, and out of nowere, A shiny Gloom appears! I emmedietly catch it. I rememberd i had a Sun Stone, so i evolved it to a Bolossom.
Wingull: This one, i didnt catch. Well i did catch it but i forgot to save and my batterys went dead. A gave my Sapphire away and now i use Emerald.
Poochyena: Once i found my Shiny Poochyena i was suprissed to find one at the beginning of the game. Actually it was near Mauville.
Gyrados: I caught it at Lake Of Rage. A free one. Everyone has one of these.
Pikachu Colored Pichu: A free one too. It was an event.
Pikachu: I was looking for Pokemon in the trophy garden and i found a wild Shiny Pikachu. Then i evolved it.
Croconaw: This one was by PURE Luck and a nice guy. I put my Latias for trade for a Croconaw level 50 and up. I got one and it was Shiny, Level 100, and Max Stats. I dont like it since i cant evolve it.

Thats about it.

Author:   timeshine
Date:   Apr 20, 10 at 2:23am (PST)
The only shiny pokemon I got are oddish and numel both obtained 3rd gen. In case you want to find out everything about shiny pokemon read this article. http://serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Author:   jmaster2
Date:   May 17, 10 at 5:07pm (PST)
u lot r losers!
My shinys:
mew, spiritomb heatran bastiodon dragonite slowpoke mankey gengar mismagius riachu quagsire ambipom staru and, my fav... bidoof! :D:D

Author:   DannyB01
Date:   May 17, 10 at 5:57pm (PST)
quote jmaster2
u lot r losers!
My shinys:
mew, spiritomb heatran bastiodon dragonite slowpoke mankey gengar mismagius riachu quagsire ambipom staru and, my fav... bidoof! :D:D
How many of them did you get yourself though? I've only got about 3 shinies by myself and have more than 100 in total though

Ones I got myself were bronzong, marill and bagon. Bronzong was my first and i was so surprised to see it!

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   May 17, 10 at 6:03pm (PST)
quote jmaster2
u lot r losers!
My shinys:
I have more than 100 shinies. Back down.

Author:   ViolentEd
Date:   May 17, 10 at 6:22pm (PST)
i got over 200 hours on heartgold and still havent encounterd or caught a shiny i would love to have one tho i was thinking of going to the arizona tournament and get the shiny eevee with the mystery gift

Author:   evils bane
Date:   May 17, 10 at 7:10pm (PST)
never found a shiny(exept the garados)in any game i even said no to the garados in HG i am determined to find a shiny and it will join my team. i say i will not trade for a shiny, unless it is a shiny eevee cause, well umbreon is epic in shiny

Author:   Splitr
Date:   May 17, 10 at 7:16pm (PST)
never had a shiny before playign pokemon diamond
and ive been Playing since blue & red
then i found a shiny magicarp when i tsted the old rod in Diamond ^^

Author:   ViolentEd
Date:   May 18, 10 at 3:33pm (PST)
Ok i just put in the shiny ar code and tryed to evolve my cyndaquil and the game froze so i guess everstones maybe idk.

Author:   Roy
Date:   May 19, 10 at 1:43am (PST)
Or it may be a glitchy code and you may have to enter another one, if it gives you another.

Author:   Fkital
Date:   May 19, 10 at 2:00am (PST)
I found a Shiny Caterpie whilst training my Togepi outside Violet. It's sitting in mah box, all lonely and stuff.

Author:   Roy
Date:   May 19, 10 at 2:04am (PST)
That only means one thing, once it evolves into Butterfree, it will be colored pink.

Author:   EASTS1D3RAIDER
Date:   May 19, 10 at 6:01am (PST)
I have a shiny absol, Ralts that i got from trading on here. I used to have a shiny digglet(traded it for a Jap ditto) that I caught myself when I was ev training in digglets cave. I almost killed it too lol

Author:   Granite
Date:   May 19, 10 at 9:02am (PST)
I've had a shiny larvitar on Heart Gold, a shiny magnezone from Diamond and a shiny Jap Mew from a trade.

Most shiny versions of pokemon look ok but some are terrible like Garchomp.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.