Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Official "Omg I lost my Pokewalker!" thread - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1501051-official-omg-lost-my-pokewalker-thread/5.htm

Author:   khortonworld
Date:   Aug 09, 10 at 1:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: Official "Omg I lost my Pokewalker!" thread
-------------------------------------------
mine went in the washing machine! i need to check next time...

Author:   Blooddwolfgirl
Date:   Aug 14, 10 at 10:55pm (PST)
I lost mine too... I was training my brother's pokemon from d/p. For some reason, he gave me a few level 100's... to get a few good moves i guess. Well, tips that i use to find pokewalkers: Look in all of your clothes before you put them in the washing machine, you might find some loose change too. Completely scour your room a million times until you're sure it's not there. Ask any siblings if they saw it/stole it. I lost mine for a month and found out that my brother had stolen it. If you need your pokemon back right away, go to the pokewalker screen in the ame and press up, select, and R. How to not lose it, ask someone else, i lose mine all the time.

Author:   The Killing Light
Date:   Aug 14, 10 at 11:31pm (PST)
I lost my Pokewalker the day after I bought the game....I promptly returned the game then gave my DS to my little brother. I am going to get a DSi or summat next.

Author:   philip6251
Date:   Aug 15, 10 at 3:41am (PST)
lol when u get done with it just put it in a droor or something

Author:   nice one
Date:   Sep 06, 10 at 4:19pm (PST)
okay, so i lost my pokewalker the other day, and i read the manual (this is the first time ive read a manual!!!!) and i know how to get my pokewalker back. but when i tried it didnt work, then i remembered my L and R dont work so im canned.

Date:   Sep 06, 10 at 4:35pm (PST)
quote bennnnnn
ok so dads like: hey let me take it i walk around all day (knows nothing abotu pokemon) so i reluctantly let him

at 6pm that night he sits me down and says: i was taking a dump, and as i pulled up my pants it flew into the dunny...i reached my hand in but it was too late, all i pulled out was a nugget.

all i could do was listen with my mouth wide open

tip number 1: never trust anyone
exactly HOW old is your dad?

Author:   ryangroovy
Date:   Sep 06, 10 at 10:28pm (PST)
quote bennnnnn
ok so dads like: hey let me take it i walk around all day (knows nothing abotu pokemon) so i reluctantly let him

at 6pm that night he sits me down and says: i was taking a dump, and as i pulled up my pants it flew into the dunny...i reached my hand in but it was too late, all i pulled out was a nugget.

all i could do was listen with my mouth wide open

tip number 1: never trust anyone
Hehehe... You are so unlucky. I never lost my pokewalker, but my sister did. She was playing at a park, on a tire swing when it fell off(most likely). We searched the park for 3 hours, and never found it. Here is a piece of advice: DONT TAKE THE POKEWALKER TO PLAYGROUNDS!

Date:   Oct 04, 10 at 8:45pm (PST)
Subject:   I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so you know how I'm canned? My L and R started working, so I used it. And like an hour later my mom found it in my coat in my closet where I checked five hundred times!!!!!!!!!!
FP'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hypno

Author:   macchad00
Date:   May 01, 11 at 9:11pm (PST)
lucky. i lost my pokewalker in 2009. i check my whole room 2 times a month and i still cant find it. my head hurts know because i whacked my head while looking, i guess i'll eat my old lollipop and look again on Sunday.

Author:   Sentretlover
Date:   Sep 09, 11 at 10:43pm (PST)
Thank you thank you thank you!! Without you all, I never would have been able to retrieve my precious Sentret, Sen, back from my lost pokewalker! I'm forever grateful!!

Author:   edavid2000
Date:   Sep 16, 11 at 1:15pm (PST)
i lost my copy of the game any tips on finding it and on where to look.;(

Author:   MrCore
Date:   Sep 25, 11 at 7:52pm (PST)
i almost list mine i was walking to the park than i have to go to the bathroom and ran home then when i flushed (the toilet was full of crap becasuse i ate bugerking like an hour before it start it) and i drop it down so i freaked out and used a pulger to get it out and it was covered with ___ and my step went to 1756098 steps (but it use 104) and sorry i grossed you guys out

Author:   Kimonio
Date:   Sep 25, 11 at 8:14pm (PST)
Er....that's impossible. Plungers don't pull things OUT. They apply pressure and push things further. Plus, the Pokewalker is smaller than the pipes, so it would travel with the water instead of staying.

So your story is invalid and inappropriate. :\

Anyways, my brother didn't technically lose his, but screwed it up with all his new files.

Author:   MrCore
Date:   Sep 25, 11 at 10:06pm (PST)
it's pluged and i used a pulger becasuse i don't know what to do and again i am sorry for grossing you guys out

Author:   Mew
Date:   Sep 27, 11 at 12:11am (PST)
Ahaha I love it MrCore :.D Just one thing what do you mean by "(but it use 104"?

Once I left mine in my science book at school, and the next week I came back it was still there xD

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.