Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: A quick way to train without action replay? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1499959-quick-way-to-train-without-action-replay/2.htm

Author:   cmd17
Date:   Feb 27, 12 at 9:27pm (PST)
Subject:   re: A quick way to train without action replay?
-------------------------------------------
u just take all of the above and use them all and it should be pretty fast but a good idea is to go ahead as far as possible and battle higher level pokemon

Author:   Kevin J
Date:   Mar 17, 12 at 9:49am (PST)
For higher level pokemon training (level 50 and up) I found that in heartgold/soulsilver once you get all 16 badges you can re-challenge a gym leader and they will have pokemon in the 50-60 level range. Simply find out their pokegear number and then call them at their dedicated time to fight them in the Fighting Dojo and then once you beat them you can leave and call them again and they will be there again for you to fight them. I do this over and over again to strengthen my pokemon using their type advantages over some gym leaders. Having a lucky egg helps greatly while doing this.

Author:   Psychopkmn
Date:   Mar 17, 12 at 11:30pm (PST)
That little 2x4 patch of grass just outside the Mt. Silver Pokecenter is what I used. May not be the best, but I leveled up so much crap there I (quite unintentionally) found two shiny Tangela in that one little area.

Author:   Castlewars
Date:   Mar 18, 12 at 3:48am (PST)
According to how far you've got into the game, go to the place that has the highest Pokemon level.

Author:   UBERMASTER
Date:   Dec 29, 12 at 7:37am (PST)
get 5 strong pokemon in ur team and one weak
give the weak one a exp.share and beat the pokemon leaugue over and over again untill they are strong enough

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Dec 29, 12 at 11:17am (PST)
I like to rematch Gym Leaders for my experience points.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.