Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Lost Pokewalker and missing pokemon D; - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1497636-lost-pokewalker-missing-pokemon/2.htm

Author:   pokemonfan1
Date:   Mar 24, 10 at 9:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Lost Pokewalker and missing pokemon D;
-------------------------------------------
who else lost there pokewalker?

Author:   KoeKe90
Date:   Apr 01, 10 at 4:45am (PST)
hi i live in belgium and my pokéwalker broke down and in the eu shop you can't buy an other one can some one of you guy's buy one and i'l pay you 12$ without sending cost.
plz let me know sumthing

Author:   koeke90
Date:   Apr 01, 10 at 8:52am (PST)
quote KoeKe90
hi i live in belgium and my pokéwalker broke down and in the eu shop you can't buy an other one can some one of you guy's buy one and i'l pay you 12$ without sending cost.
plz let me know sumthing
plz if someone would help me

Author:   shadow dream keeper
Date:   Apr 08, 10 at 3:44am (PST)
So I lost mine, i've figured out where to get a new one, etc. etc. etc. I'm just wondering, when it comes in and I reset it, will I lose all the routes i've got and start over at 0 watts?

Author:   piplup4
Date:   Apr 15, 10 at 4:43am (PST)
:'( i lost my pokewalker about the 29Th of march and i have a Pokemon on it i have checked everywhere my aunties house ( had a sleepover when i lost it) her car my house my mums car i tried the UP + R + Select but it said if i did that i would never have the ability to transfer Pokemon on it again D: AND I JUST GOT THE YELLOW ROUTE MAP

Author:   Julzy
Date:   Apr 15, 10 at 6:46pm (PST)
quote h15t0ryr3p34t5
I'm glad Chaos Dragon was on that...I'm reading through like "Didn't anyone read the instruction booklet?" lol

Glad you got it settled Mango! Was it an important Poke? (Starter, Legend?) Cause that would really have been a bummer. If it had been a pidgey, I might just ath a new one lol.

I'd consider selling my Pokewalker. Let me think it over, and if you still need a new one Mango, hit me up!

I read somewhere that if you reset the Pokewalker, your pokemon goes back to your PC box, and it's as if it never went into the Pokewalker (Like it won't have any levels it gains, or any items or pokemon caught) and that way you don't lose anything :3

quote piplup4
:'( i lost my pokewalker about the 29Th of march and i have a Pokemon on it i have checked everywhere my aunties house ( had a sleepover when i lost it) her car my house my mums car i tried the UP + R + Select but it said if i did that i would never have the ability to transfer Pokemon on it again D: AND I JUST GOT THE YELLOW ROUTE MAP
I hope that you find it.. :c Maybe wait a bit to do the reset, and maybe you can get another Pokewalker. You /might/ have the card still on your system (like the actual game) so you miiiight be able to still get Yellow Forest if you happen to get another Pokewalker. I'm not sure about this but it miight work. I hope you find it :c Check the couch! That's where everyone loses everything ;__; -looks in the cushions-

Author:   iloveBlue
Date:   Apr 17, 10 at 1:22am (PST)
is it possible to buy soul silver then use its pokewalker for heart gold?

Author:   legoyoda9
Date:   Apr 20, 10 at 11:30pm (PST)
quote Gefloung
On the main menu screen, select "Connect to the Pokewalker" and then press down + X + R on the screen that follows.

Author:   Speejoink
Date:   May 14, 10 at 2:15am (PST)
i tried to get my pokemon back from the pokewalker, but it made me connect to the walker again. can you explain how to do it better?

Author:   gay craig
Date:   May 14, 10 at 8:13am (PST)
hi all well i reseted my pokewalker and it stil says on the menu (you can select where youd like to take a stroll from the many routes)huh i am only up to the town outskirts one and before it used to say how many watts needed for the next one,do you lot know wots goin on with my pokewalker

o i just realized that the next one after town outskirts is hoen feild and you need the nat dex for it to say how many watts needed rite?me dumb i just reseted my pokewalker and all the watts and steps is down to 0,grrr me silly willy:P:P

Author:   caspar
Date:   Jun 02, 10 at 11:24am (PST)
i tried down,X,L but it told me to conect to pokewalker and i didnt get pokemon back please help!!

Author:   Tharesa
Date:   Jun 19, 10 at 4:12am (PST)
quote MangoMagica
Okay, so on Tuesday, near the end of a school day i realized my pokewalker had fallen out of my purse i did have a pokemon on it so now i am stuck because even if i can possibly get a hold of a new pokewalker, the game is still requiring me to return this pokemon to the ds. There is no way for me to find this walker so is there any way for me to "reset" this option in case i get lucky and get a new pokewalker? (there are no pokewalkers separate on eBay TT~TT)
Yes there is. It's the same as when you first got it. I'm pretty sure. I just lost mine today, so I know how you feel. But your pokemon is more important. So save it. You can reset the new pokewalker you get. And I think you can order a pokewalker from Nintendo.

Author:   Tharesa
Date:   Jun 19, 10 at 4:14am (PST)
quote legoyoda9
quote Gefloung
On the main menu screen, select "Connect to the Pokewalker" and then press down + X + R on the screen that follows.
It's not down, it's actually up

Author:   daftkid 9
Date:   Sep 04, 10 at 6:59am (PST)
wait i got a used BUT ALREADY RESET pokewalker and i still cant reset my lost pokewalker even if i follow every instruction;( without erasing my save file!! i got like every rare and legendary poke in the game(heartgold) [b][/b]HELP

Author:   mastersarg
Date:   Apr 12, 11 at 9:05pm (PST)
Ok I just want to clarify here. If I get a new pokewalker (I lost mine as well and with a pokemon in it) and reset the pokewalker settings (I guess it is) on the game and connect the game to the pokewalker, will it reset the steps and watts and places or just put all the info on the new pokewalker?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.