Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: How do you get to kanto,and other things i dont know - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1432009-how-you-get-to-kanto-other-things-dont-know/

Author:   Slowpoke360
Date:   Oct 08, 09 at 8:52pm (PST)
Subject:   How do you get to kanto,and other things i dont know
-------------------------------------------
im just wondering if anyone new how to get to Kanto and in the tower of dead pokemon is there still a marowak,i nknow its something many people think about,i always considerd myself a true pokemon fan and i never new about johto,i always thought it was just extra pokemon for hoen

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Oct 09, 09 at 12:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: How do you get to kanto,and other things i dont know
I think it's a radio tower now.

Author:   Port_Tod
Date:   Oct 09, 09 at 1:06am (PST)
To get to Kanto you first need to Defeat the Elite 4.
Once you have done that Head to Olivine City and Head to the Harbor. There Prof. Oak will upgrade your PokeDex to the National Dex and you can ride the ship. (You have to get the Ticket from Prof. Elm)
Then once you're on this guy will bump into you and tell you that his Little Girl ran off and he can't find her. So you have to go down into the Basement and talk to the guy blocking the passage to the Captain's Room. He'll say that his Team mate is slacking off in a Room. Go back upstairs and Search the bottom rooms. He'll be sleeping in a Bed. Talk to him and he'll battle you. Win and he'll go back downstairs. Go back downstairs and you'll be able to Go into the Captain's Room. The girl will be there, talk to her and she'll go hide somewhere. Head to the other side of the Basement Ship. She'll be hiding close to the wall. Talk to her and she'll go back to her Dad. Go back to the Dad's room (Top left room) And talk to him. He'll thank you and give you an item. The ship will finally Arrive at Vermillion City and you may Exit.

Done

Author:   Slowpoke360
Date:   Oct 09, 09 at 1:49am (PST)
thanks to both of you^_^

Author:   noob info
Date:   Apr 26, 10 at 12:50am (PST)
kanto radio towers upper floors are only accessable wia AR(action replay)code.
its just the johto radio tower so dont get you hopes up.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.