Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements (Updated 9/27/2009) - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1426595-requests-feedback-suggestions-announcements-updated-9-27-2009/8.htm

Author:   Nagare
Date:   Mar 18, 10 at 8:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements (Updated 9/27/2009)
-------------------------------------------
Forum skins can't be optional until you get a Smod to add in the dropdown selector.

Could you fix the header links to make it say "Official Site" instead of "Official site", it just looks better.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Mar 18, 10 at 10:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements (Updated 9/27/2009)
quote Gefloung
Please make the forum skins optional though.

Lol but you didn't know you were going to be moderator at the time

Author:   Griffsports
Date:   Apr 05, 10 at 10:23pm (PST)
maybe a graphics request thread

Author:   Gefloung
Date:   Apr 06, 10 at 4:15am (PST)
Way ahead of you, bro.

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Apr 07, 10 at 5:26am (PST)
Actually, Gef, the thread in which a member asked about the 24 event freezing was fine. There was a thread a few weeks back in forum 80 about the fact that discussing roms and the like are fine, it's just distributing and linking that's not allowed.

Author:   Origin
Date:   Jun 25, 10 at 11:58am (PST)
Just thought I'd jump in to say hey to you all, and that I hope Gotenks and I have a great time working with the community of the forum.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Sep 25, 10 at 4:46am (PST)
quote Gotenks
Hey guys, I want to clear something up with all of you so there is no confusion in the future in terms of the "Rate My Teams".

Any RMTs that are for competitive battling are to be posted in the Strategy forum and any in game RMTs will be posted in here. There is no point to have in game RMTs in the Battle forum as that's for online battling.

So if any RMTs pop up in here or SS. If they say it's an in game then it stays here and any competitive ones can be directed to the Strategy. And if they don't state it then ask!

Any questions/concerns can be posted here about this.

Cheers!

Just posting this in this forum as well so you know.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.