Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements (Updated 9/27/2009) - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1426595-requests-feedback-suggestions-announcements-updated-9-27-2009/7.htm

Author:   Old Man Zangetsu
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 4:18pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements (Updated 9/27/2009)
-------------------------------------------

quote Kuhn
RMT threads is probably better to be in this forum. It could just stay in one thread and be stickied at the top of the forum. Much easier that way.
Well, they way it is in Diamond is that you Post RMT threads for competitive teams in the battles forums and in game teams of whatever kind (Battle Tower, E4 etc) in the main forum. I strongly suggest NOT having one thread stickied at the top. That makes it cluttered. You would have 5 people post a team at once and then half will be ignored.

I would just Have RMT's in separate threads in the battles forum like all the other poke Forums. Its truly nicer that way.

I will make a suggestion though that we establish a few of the threads now or when the mod gets in. What I mean are threads like: [Official] Who's Your Favorite Pokemon. Who's That poke etc so we dont have a bajillion duplicate threads running about.

Author:   Reenee
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 4:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements (Updated 9/27/2009)
We just need a ginormous "Favorite x" thread. That is it. I have no idea what the appeal of those are but just keep a series of them going like General Discussion threads.

Who's That poke
Generic game threads have been done to death. We don't need those because you can only go so far with 493 of the critters.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 4:39pm (PST)
quote Old Man Zangetsu
Well, they way it is in Diamond is that you Post RMT threads for competitive teams in the battles forums and in game teams of whatever kind (Battle Tower, E4 etc) in the main forum. I strongly suggest NOT having one thread stickied at the top. That makes it cluttered. You would have 5 people post a team at once and then half will be ignored.

I would just Have RMT's in separate threads in the battles forum like all the other poke Forums. Its truly nicer that way.

That sounds better actually. I guess since I don't actively view the Diamond forum or it's subs(besides Clan XD), I don't know how they generally work. But since you do, it helps clear things up and that does sound generally better.

I agree that we just need one Favorite Pokemon thread. It would just have to be brought up every single time a Favorite thread shows up. Which will generally pop a lot anyways. Duplicate threads are to be expected though. It happens in every single forum on this site.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 6:13pm (PST)
We better Not have a clan forum as It will turn the forum upside down and end into a Flameing Forum.

Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 6:16pm (PST)
There won't be any Clan forum because the Supers don't want to make anymore because of how some of the Clan forums turned out to be.

Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 6:24pm (PST)
quote Kuhn
There won't be any Clan forum because the Supers don't want to make anymore because of how some of the Clan forums turned out to be.
Good. Right so the Sub-Forums we are getting are General Trading forum and the General Battling Forum?

Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 6:26pm (PST)
I can't be 100% sure since I don't make the decision for that. But that sounds about right.

Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 6:30pm (PST)
quote Kuhn
I can't be 100% sure since I don't make the decision for that. But that sounds about right.
I think either You or TF916 should be the forum moderator. Just hopefully they can get someone who is dedicated to making this forum immense.

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Mar 15, 10 at 5:56pm (PST)
Hey all. The battle and trading forums have now been made, but they are not yet ready to be used just yet. I've got a few things I've got to take care of irl but once I'm back I'll get everything set up and we can start using them. Even though other mods can still post in there for the time being I'd appreciate it if nobody used the forums just yet. Thanks!

Author:   Kinetic
Date:   Mar 16, 10 at 1:01am (PST)
Alright, awesome. Thanks Avalith. Can't wait!

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Mar 17, 10 at 9:00pm (PST)
Hey guys! Taking a look over at the Soul Silver forum and noticed they have a forum skin. Maybe we could go the same thing, but virtually copy the one that's in the original Gold forum, or make it another shade of that?

Also, a couple links under the forum header couldn't hurt. Introductions Thread (since the game JUST came out and people are just getting around to buying this) a link to Soul Silver (Purely for convenience) and maybe a link to this thread?

Just a few ideas.

Author:   Gefloung
Date:   Mar 17, 10 at 9:41pm (PST)
Please make the forum skins optional though.

Date:   Mar 17, 10 at 9:43pm (PST)
quote Gefloung
Please make the forum skins optional though.
Really? Other than a little more loading time, I don't see the negatives to having a forum skin.

Author:   Gefloung
Date:   Mar 17, 10 at 9:46pm (PST)
It's a preference. I rather like the way Neoseeker's forums look by default.

Date:   Mar 17, 10 at 9:50pm (PST)
quote Gefloung
It's a preference. I rather like the way Neoseeker's forums look by default.
Don't get me wrong, I do too, but it's more a gimmick than anything.

If it's possible, make the skin defaulted so that when someone enters the forum for the first time it will appear, but an option to disable the script.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.