Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements (Updated 9/27/2009) - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1426595-requests-feedback-suggestions-announcements-updated-9-27-2009/6.htm

Author:   Eclipse
Date:   Jan 14, 10 at 7:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements (Updated 9/27/2009)
-------------------------------------------
Or even better, get a new header? There's more art released now, so entries should be of a much better quality. Just a suggestion, like.

Author:   Gefloung
Date:   Mar 06, 10 at 1:05am (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements (Updated 9/27/2009)
Would anyone be opposed to placing a link that points to the games' official website underneath the header? I know in the past the official game sites have been updated with Wi-Fi event information, and so having a link to the official website would be useful.

Author:   MetallicaDragon
Date:   Mar 12, 10 at 8:49pm (PST)
Will there be a battling/trade sub forum any time soon?

Date:   Mar 12, 10 at 10:08pm (PST)
Any subforums will more than likely be set up within the coming week.

Author:   MetallicaDragon
Date:   Mar 12, 10 at 10:33pm (PST)
Cool, I will then move from platinum to here then.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Mar 12, 10 at 11:23pm (PST)
quote MetallicaDragon
Cool, I will then move from platinum to here then.
I have already. Never used the sub forums.

Hopefully this forum will soon recieve a moderator!! Cause the game is released in a few days.

Author:   logcar
Date:   Mar 13, 10 at 9:43pm (PST)
quote Reenee
ISSUE: Trading, Group, Battling Sub-Forums
Aside from the whole group thing being under scrutiny, Trade and Battle sub-forums won't be created until the game nears U.S. release.
Well it is one day till the US release...so how about them sub forums!

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Mar 13, 10 at 9:55pm (PST)
I asked Wolfwood about SS and HG Subforums, and he hasn't replied yet. I'll tell you when he does, or he can just go ahead and make them.

Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 12:49am (PST)
I think there should be two seperate trading forums.

Here are what I think they Should be called and why we should have seperate ones:

1. Pokémon Heartgold - Trading forum
This forum should be used for one off Pokémon trades.
2. Pokémon Heartgold - Trading Shop Forum
I have noticed in the past that some people create a trading Shop. So I think this one forum would be good because It will ease the access between each one meaning less time scrolling for your thread to see whether It has been replied to.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 12:50am (PST)
No way. Just organize better.

[Shop] Karis's Shop
[Trade] Requesting a Bulbasaur.

Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 12:59am (PST)
quote Karis
No way. Just organize better.

[Shop] Karis's Shop
[Trade] Requesting a Bulbasaur.

I suppose so. But Not many people say attention to that. Plus It's up to the moderator to decide.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 1:24am (PST)
That's generally how it`s going to be done when the subforums are made. If you want to have a Shop, it's gonna be in the one Trading subforum. They will most likely stick to what they did with the Diamond and Pearl subforums(minus Clan).

Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 4:10am (PST)
I take it the idea of having a single subforum for all Wi-Fi related discussion has officially been tossed out? I think it could be done, if everyone cooperates.

Author:   Old Man Zangetsu
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 6:54am (PST)
Thats simply too cluttered however. It would be hard to find the thread you'd be looking for.

You have Shops, One Off Trades, One Off Battles, Battles Threads, Tournament Threads of all kinds, RMT Threads... Thats just too much clutter for one single forum. Hence the split.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Mar 14, 10 at 2:28pm (PST)
RMT threads is probably better to be in this forum. It could just stay in one thread and be stickied at the top of the forum. Much easier that way.

Then they could have a Battle sub-forum and a Wi-Fi & Trading Sub-forum which would work off great. Just a proper set of rules/guidelines for each and you should be good really.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.