Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Slots shall not appear in Pokemon HGSS or any future Pokemon game in Europe. - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1375101-slots-shall-not-appear-in-pokemon-hgss-any-future-pokemon-game-in-europe/3.htm

Author:   Dark Shock
Date:   Jun 10, 09 at 1:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Slots shall not appear in Pokemon HGSS or any future Pokemon game in Europe.
-------------------------------------------
Can't the Europeans take a bit of gambling?

(Hang on, does that mean it's going to be banned for Australia/New Zealand as well? I'm going to cry if it is. )

> DS

Author:   Matt Player Of AC
Date:   Jun 11, 09 at 8:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Slots shall not appear in Pokemon HGSS or any future Pokemon game in Europe.
quote Dark Shock
Can't the Europeans take a bit of gambling?

(Hang on, does that mean it's going to be banned for Australia/New Zealand as well? I'm going to cry if it is. )

> DS

AU and EU have two different releases if I'm not mistaken, making two different versions, like there always is

Author:   bond007106
Date:   Jun 12, 09 at 3:36pm (PST)
Two different release dates, yes. But they are usually the same version of the game.

Date:   Jun 12, 09 at 8:13pm (PST)
Then what are the differences then bwtween NA and Eu/AU?

(apart from teh gambling)

Date:   Jun 12, 09 at 8:54pm (PST)
In terms of the game itself, nothing (except for the various different lanquages of the different european ones).
But they are all PAL, instead of NTSC; so they have different game identifications, etc.

Author:   Benedict
Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 2:57pm (PST)

Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 3:11pm (PST)
But if its not in EU, will JP and NA still get slots?

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 3:14pm (PST)
quote Matt_Player_Of_AC
But if its not in EU, will JP and NA still get slots?
Yes, NA/JP will have them.

Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 3:22pm (PST)
Kay Good, the title is misleading to Americans!! XD

Author:   Reenee
Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 4:17pm (PST)
Thread title has Europe in it.

Author:   The Whizz
Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 6:20pm (PST)
In this case I will buy the American Versions online.

Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 7:15pm (PST)
quote Reenee
No, I meant that slots won't be featured in HGSS, which they will be in NA and JP

Author:   gohanmaster11
Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 7:29pm (PST)
On the subject of Australia, AUS Platinum had the slot machines so I see no reason why AUS HG/SS wont have.

Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 7:37pm (PST)
quote Matt_Player_Of_AC
quote Reenee
No, I meant that slots won't be featured in HGSS, which they will be in NA and JP
It specifically says 'Europe' in the thread title.
Any one who misinterprets it must have not bothered to read the whole title; in which case, they've no-one to blame but themselves.

Author:   Rokman
Date:   Jun 27, 09 at 7:53pm (PST)
The Slots were okay in pokemon but Gambling does make you go on to Drugs...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.