Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1360363-introduction-thread/9.htm

Author:   sonicfan19
Date:   May 24, 10 at 5:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm sonicfan19, I'm a pokemon fan, have been since I was ten as well, I'm getting both versions as I love both Lugia and Ho-oh. Yay for Lugia, Yay for Ho-oh! Yay for Pokemon! You'll see me here EVERYDAY. Looking for a second shiny:shifty:, Staraptor's nature is USELESS. Beat HG a few days ago, that battle was close, though.

Remind me to stay off the sugar.

Author:   Nujist
Date:   May 31, 10 at 7:31am (PST)
Hello I'm Nujist kinda new to the forums even though it says my account is a few months old looking foward to battling and discussion on the forums.

Author:   tangy
Date:   Jun 15, 10 at 2:35am (PST)
Hi, I'm tangy33! I ♥ HeartGold a lot! I'll you all a lot around this forum!

♥♥♥,
tangy33

Author:   spikypichulover007
Date:   Jun 20, 10 at 2:57pm (PST)
Hi, I'm spikypichulover007. I've been on the forum a while now but forgot to introduce myself. Sorry!
I've completed HG but still love it to pieces! I've been playing pokemon since my friend introduced me to sapphire when I was 11. Now I am 14 and addicted. I have Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia and Heart Gold.

Author:   Dragonkiller900
Date:   Jun 25, 10 at 4:20am (PST)
Hi I'm Dragonkiller900 or just Dragon for short this seems like an interesting place I think I will stick around.

Author:   The Pandamic
Date:   Jun 29, 10 at 7:05am (PST)
Herro, The names Pandamic, I've had the game for a while and I love it :] I'm a pokewalker Fanatic and I recently just beasted over Red. Now I'm just rematching the Gym leaders to gain levels.

Author:   Chi
Date:   Jun 30, 10 at 10:34pm (PST)
Hi I'm Chi and I'm new to the forum, but I know how they work. I have a Nintendo DS, Xbox 360 and a Nintendo Wii. The games I'm playing at the moment are, Pokemon SoulSilver, Fallout 3, Borderlands and Mass Effect 2.

My favourite Pokemon type is Bug and Steel, which makes you think Scizor would be my favourite Pokemon. You'd be correct if you thought this. Other favourite Pokemon are Yanmega, Scyther, Empoleon and Lucario.

Thats about it.

Author:   hamsterlove
Date:   Jul 13, 10 at 1:42am (PST)
Hello! If you don't know me, I'm hamsterlove. I'm not new to neo and pokemon forums are where I lurk. Check out my profile if you wanna know more.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jul 13, 10 at 9:49am (PST)
Welcome everybody!

oh wait....I haven't posted here?

Well Hi! As my username to your left says, I am Chaos Team, you can call me pretty much anything from Chaos Team, CT, my real name Jason, or Quiggles. You've probably seen me here, but if not, you can usually find me in the SoulSilver forum(I'm the #1 poster there ) I actually do have this game, not SS, but this forum isn't as active. But I am not against making it more active! C'mon people!
If you have any questions about me or the game or the forum or whatever, feel free to PM me, I usually don't have much to do.

Have fun everyone

Author:   Eon80
Date:   Jul 15, 10 at 6:51am (PST)
lol and I'm just as late as the guy above me.

well I'm eon800 and I come here from time to time, usually late at night. I'm seen more often in the Battle Forum(#1 poster in there woot ) and SoulSilver forum, but don't be surprised to see me here as well. I still have Ruby, Sapphire, Colloseum, XD, and R/S Pinball. I have Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, and of course, HG.

We're gonna have fun with this thing!!!

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Jul 28, 10 at 2:14pm (PST)
Hey, I'm Saints Fan. You can call me my username or SF I don't really mind.

Have fun people.

Author:   Frzensmiles
Date:   Aug 03, 10 at 7:35pm (PST)
hello, my name is Frzensmiles. I hav Heart Gold, and i enjoy playing it a lot. I hope to hav fun in this forum and make some friends while battling some ppl

Author:   bradical
Date:   Aug 16, 10 at 5:56am (PST)
hey im bradical ;D
anyone wanna be friends? im new to this place.. been playing pokemon for years though

Author:   Folie a Deux
Date:   Aug 18, 10 at 8:56am (PST)
Hello everyone. I'm Folie a Deux!

Folie a Deux is French for 'A madness shared by two' and is a psychiatric term. Yes I'm also aware it's the name of one of Fall Out Boys albums.

I'm not French. I'm English. I'm an Arsenal fan, I play FIFA, Pokemon, MW2, Fallout, Forza 3, GTA, L4D. I also have a Wii with Wii Fit and I use that every now and again.

So erm, hey Heart Gold.

Author:   LonelyNation
Date:   Sep 01, 10 at 6:52am (PST)
Hi, this forum looks cool

there's so many pokemon traders!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.