Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1360363-introduction-thread/8.htm

Author:   Hacksaw68
Date:   Apr 05, 10 at 5:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Old School Pokemon player coming back from my last played Pokemon game about 8 years ago, Gold Version, and of course you guessed it ... I'm a Heart Gold supporter! I am still learning your new kids fangeld version of the game. BUT! I am learning pretty fast. Also yes, I'm a 20 year old playing Pokemon!

Author:   Daydreaming
Date:   Apr 05, 10 at 8:13pm (PST)

HO-OH'S WING LOOKS LIKE A MELON!!
OMFGWTFBBQ!?

...and, I'm Daydreaming. :3 Day for short.

I'm loving Heart Gold so far, and if you're wondering why I picked Heart Gold instead of the awesome-sounding Soul Silver (it's not because of the melon wing) it's because I already have a lot of Lugias from a cloning glitch. =D

Oh, and HAI! =]

Author:   Tydeth
Date:   Apr 07, 10 at 7:47pm (PST)
Greetings. I am Tydeth. I probably should have posted here first, rather than posting elsewhere in forum then finding this thread, but I doubt anyone really cares.

I played Gold back in the day, so I play HeartGold now.

Author:   acidalien
Date:   Apr 08, 10 at 1:05am (PST)
Hi, I'm an alien. My name is Acidalien. Bye!

Author:   Marmot
Date:   Apr 08, 10 at 12:05pm (PST)
Yoho, so far I played Pokémon Blue, Gold, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond and Platinum. I´m playing Heartgold now for a week and i just finished beating the E4 for the second time. My party at the moment is Feraligatr (71), Mewto (80), Lugia (73), Ho-Oh (58), Pidgeot (53) and Wigglytuff (52). You'll be sure to find me here a lot.

Cheers!

Author:   Boo
Date:   Apr 10, 10 at 6:32pm (PST)
Been nosing through her since it opened, and I didn't know which one to get, but when payday came, I thought; I already have a pink Lugia, so I'll go with Heart Gold.

And that, my friends, is my amazing story.

Hai.

Author:   evorouge
Date:   Apr 13, 10 at 10:52am (PST)
Hey guys, Evo here!

I've been hanging around the boards for a while browsing and after having such rotten luck finding suitable trading partners on the GTS I thought I would sign up here in order to find better trades.

I've played red/blue/yellow to the point where I wore the cartridges down haha. Not really played much since and already learnt a ton of stuff from this website, shinys, ev'ing and breeding are all new to me and didn't even knew they existed.
I actually caught my very first shiny about an hour after learning on here that they existed,what are the chances of that? It was a drowzee unfortunately for me.

Anyway hope to contribute nicely to this board and do some good trades, and eventually learn to battle properly as well.

Evo

Author:   Aipom
Date:   Apr 18, 10 at 7:57pm (PST)
I love Pokemon and I play heartgold

Still looking for my first ever shiny in a pokemon game, and when I get my wi-fi sorted I can start trading and battling

Author:   Applepious
Date:   Apr 24, 10 at 1:55am (PST)
hey there!

I be Apple, trying to start up my collection and then work towards my dream team

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Apr 28, 10 at 7:31am (PST)
I love both games (i got both) but my name says everything.

Author:   DragonMaster ACCLAIM
Date:   Apr 29, 10 at 9:51am (PST)
Info About Me, ACCLAIM, The Dragon Master!!!

Am the Ultimate Dragon Master and Champion of the Pokemon Universe. I live in the Land of Dragonaurus where a huge statue of Dragonaurus is and I live in it. No one in this Universe has ever challenged me in a battle and returned because they will always die before am touched! There arent much people who have challenged me considering the time Ive existed because they never survived the long and difficult road to their final destination-The Dragonaurus Statue. All those who survived the road used powerful Super Legendary Pokemons-Lugia, Ho-oh and Mewtwo. But they couldnt even touch my incredibly accurate Horndrilling Dragonite who isnt even a basic legendary pokemon. Of every specie of pokemon, there is only a 1 in 370000000 chance of getting the very perfect pokemon. But guess what? All my pokemons are perfect. And the reason to that is quite obvious. It is because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. I also have a Tyranitar, Kingdra, Charizard, Aerodactyl and a Dragonaurus who is the ultimate dragon pokemon in the universe. But none of these pokemons have ever battled a single trainer before because my Dragonite always sweeps through enemies team without being hurt. Am not only the ultimate Champion in pokemon but am also the worlds best fighter myself. With my Great Dragon Sword, I can cut open even the hardest Shuckle Shell just by tapping it with sword. My Great Dragon Sword also allows me to change the weather even to weathers which doesnt exist on Earth such as the storm of Great Red Spot and Great Dark Spot. But am never harmed by the storm because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. So you still want to challenge the Fabulous Magnificent Me? Ha, youre just a useless n00b who doesnt care about his life! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...prepare to lose! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Author:   legendary one
Date:   Apr 29, 10 at 4:57pm (PST)
Hi. I am Legendary One. I have been playing Pokemon games since I was 10. Pokemon Gold was given to me by my cousin and was my first Pokemon game. I have bought Pokemon Heart Gold today.

Author:   MasterMewtwo
Date:   May 09, 10 at 10:18pm (PST)
Hi,im MasterMewtwo i,ve posted here plenty of times though.

Author:   Dre Wins
Date:   May 11, 10 at 8:32am (PST)
Sup everyone, the name is Dre Wins. I just found this forum 2 days ago and i like what i see. I finished the game and am now just capturing pokemon. I was bored and was looking for something to do with the game. And now i have found it, looks like i wont be bored of pokemon that fast anymore lol. Hope everyone is doing great, this is my very first post so yea.

Author:   Jagjit527
Date:   May 18, 10 at 8:05pm (PST)
hey guys jagjit527 here pretty new to the pokemon gaming franchise but always loved the anime im friendly but ill take the piss aswell!

BYE

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.