Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1360363-introduction-thread/6.htm

Author:   Stormy
Date:   Sep 04, 09 at 6:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm Stormy. I already introduced myself over in the Soul Silver forum, but I might as well do it here too.

As I said over there, I haven't played the original Gold and Silver, but I've heard they're really good.

Author:   Linnie
Date:   Sep 04, 09 at 7:48pm (PST)
iHola! Mi nombre es Lin Keui Swampert. Me resultó ser un gran fan de PokémonGold y PokémonSilver, así que creo que este juego es una buena idea.

For those who know me, I can't really speak Spanish. But I'm a big fan of Pokémon Gold and Silver.

Author:   Sakura
Date:   Sep 05, 09 at 12:01am (PST)
Hey everyone, I'm Lindsey. Gold and Silver were some of my favorite pokemon games, and I am really looking forward to the remakes. I can't wait until the games finally are released! ^__^

Author:   Origin
Date:   Sep 05, 09 at 2:36am (PST)
Welcome to the forum, but more importantly back to the Poke forums on Neo, Sakura!

Author:   Katie_Kat70
Date:   Sep 06, 09 at 4:43pm (PST)
Hey, I'm Katie and I'm getting the game on my b-day if it's out so I'm going to check for any updates!

Author:   Tankzortz
Date:   Sep 10, 09 at 10:11pm (PST)
hey guys, im tankzortz. ill be getting heart gold. and probably wifi if i have it at the time in 10. but the game looks good so far

Author:   Port_Tod
Date:   Oct 03, 09 at 11:04pm (PST)
You can call me Justin ^^

Author:   Silver Soul
Date:   Oct 05, 09 at 9:26pm (PST)
Just call me SS for short, or Kelly. I plan on getting Soul Silver, but I want to contribute to both game forums so Ill post here. PM me if you'd like to get to know me better.
^^

Author:   Superslack_iz38
Date:   Oct 17, 09 at 6:10pm (PST)
You can call me Izzy.

I was absolutely enamored with Gold version, but that was waaay back in the day, and I plan to pick up Heart Gold when it comes stateside.

Anyone who used to hang around the Dawn of the New World forum back when it was active, probably remembers me... right?

Author:   Wooperlicious
Date:   Oct 20, 09 at 7:47pm (PST)
Well, hello. :/

I'm Wooperlicious (needless to say?) and I'm basically here to participate in the HG re-makes. After playing a little bit, I was impressed, and can't wait for the English/American versions. :3

Author:   Misato
Date:   Dec 08, 09 at 8:25pm (PST)
Yo I am Master Jynch. When they come out I'll be getting the HG version since Gold version was the one I had from Gen 2 and I enjoyed it a lot and also because mercury is awesome.

Author:   The Anti Hero
Date:   Dec 13, 09 at 4:15pm (PST)
Hey, whats goin on everybody? I'm Rob. Can't wait for the new games next year. Heart Gold is looking amazing so far. =D

Author:   dragocavecodes
Date:   Dec 28, 09 at 12:26am (PST)
Sup Drago here Im looking forward to geting to getting the 2nd gen. of gold

Author:   75pwns_all
Date:   Jan 30, 10 at 10:22pm (PST)
75 here. i'll get this when it comes out in Europe (if i still have enough christmas money left by then)

Author:   logcar
Date:   Feb 13, 10 at 12:37am (PST)
Hi, I'm Logcar, but everyone calls me Log, Many of you may know me from the Diamond Clan Forums or the Platinum Trading Forum, but if you don't know me send me a PM and we'll talk...as a person once said:
You can never have too many friends.

Anyways I'm a huge fan of Gold version, I never played Silver or Crystal so Gold has always been my favorite second generation game and now I'm going to relive it all again now with Heart Gold!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.