Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FFX-2 Introductions: The Rebirth - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/4395/t334575-ffx-2-introductions-rebirth/

Author:   Turkagent
Date:   Jan 11, 04 at 8:35pm (PST)
Subject:   FFX-2 Introductions: The Rebirth
-------------------------------------------
Welcome all to the final fantasy X-2 forum. The last thread reached a new limit i've decided to set for all threads, so let's move on with this one. Just introduce yourself, if you are new or old, just don't keep doing it over and over. And do not spam in this thread, as I will just automatically delete it and will probally not even inform you its been deleted.

But as I said before, welcome to FFX-2. I hope you enjoy the forum and get any questions/problems with the game solved.

SerialZero Sez: Remember that the Intro thread is for Introductions only! Please refrain from re-posting to greet every new member. Cheers.

This message was edited by SerialZero(moderator) on Apr 08 2004.

Author:   Shattered Nightfall
Date:   Jan 12, 04 at 3:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: FFX-2 Introductions: The Rebirth
hallo!!11! im knew heer u can c mi name alredi so i wont say it agin.

Hahaha, I'm just kidding. Hey Turk, I'm actually going to get this game, even though I think it's pretty stupid. I saw the commercial, and the graphics are amazing, so I'm going to try it out. ^^;

And by the way ... To those people know might be going :: "But he doesn't have a PS2, I remember him saying that!", guess what ... I'm getting one on Friday. ^^;

So ya ... By now I'm pretty sure you know who I used to be, but if you don't, I was DivineDragon. I will be using both accounts frequently, so watch out for that. ^^

--ѕнлттєяєđ³

Author:   SerialZero
Date:   Jan 12, 04 at 5:58pm (PST)
Greetings! SerialZero here; former mod for the Evergrace, Chrono Cross, Summoner, Dark Cloud, Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3 forums! I've been around Neoseeker for quite awhile now, and I'm a huge fan of Survival Horror and RPG's. You can usually find me running around the Playstation 1 and 2 forums for those genres. I have to say that FFX2 is severely addicting, and I can't seem to stop playing. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! LOL. Stay cool and all that jazz. Cheers!

Also, please keep in mind that this thread is for INTRODUCTIONS ONLY. There is absolutely no need to keep re-posting to greet every new member who signs in. It only clutters up the thread.

This message was edited by SerialZero on Jan 19 2004.

Author:   Alfredblade
Date:   Jan 13, 04 at 7:16pm (PST)
Welcome Newbies of this Fourm. This pretty fun Fourm, I'am Alfredblade, I been here for a long time, when this fourm was an import in 2002. I pretty well known in this fourm, I almost close to beating FFX-2, so if need any help you can PM me. I answer eiether next day, I do not come here on weekends. So do not PM for help then, because you won't get a PM until Monday. Hope have fun time in FFX-2, the mod here cool so do worry about having conflict with mod here.

Author:   Don Green
Date:   Jan 15, 04 at 9:15pm (PST)
Hey peolple. I sould be gtting this game later this week, but I havn't played much of FFX. Havn't played much of any FF really, don't know why...

Author:   Miranda
Date:   Jan 16, 04 at 4:33pm (PST)
Hello everyone,and Turk.Its nice to see you again by the way,I am Miranda.I just got FFX-2 and I just became a Final Fantasy manic (It makes me feel SO proud of myself right now.) and...thats it!

Author:   Megatonguilmon
Date:   Jan 16, 04 at 6:26pm (PST)
Well i'm MTG been here for awhile and welcome all newbies to the forum.

BTWI am not a newb to neo been here for 2 years

Author:   LionHeart153
Date:   Jan 17, 04 at 9:44pm (PST)
welcome all i am LionHeart not a newbie also been here for 2 years but some reason i lost all my post count and had to restart oh well on this thread i usally help out but i do most of the Request on this fourm so feel free to ask for one

Author:   beer_games_hideout
Date:   Jan 19, 04 at 9:42am (PST)
hi Beer_games_hideout

cant wait for this to come out in the UK

Author:   EcKoSpAm
Date:   Jan 19, 04 at 10:23am (PST)
wel, how do i get one of those little i cons under my name, and how do i get a signature?

Author:   Phily e
Date:   Jan 19, 04 at 10:33pm (PST)
i heard that this is comin out in the uk on the 20th of feb im like a real ff freak ive played most that came out on the ps1 startin with ff7 to ff10 but my friends disc for ff9 mucked up half way through so i didnt really comeplete that one but the others are in the bag.

Author:   Torebaa
Date:   Jan 19, 04 at 11:20pm (PST)
i spent heaps importing it and i wasnt disappointed... like a cross between ff5 and ff8 in my opinion... and alot of fun

Author:   Duckmaster
Date:   Jan 20, 04 at 1:57am (PST)
Hello I'm Duckmaster,I've finished FFX-2 twice and I love the game.Hope to see you in the forum

Author:   Darkness_reborn
Date:   Jan 20, 04 at 4:25pm (PST)
Hi i'm Darkness_reborn i just thought i say welcome all newcomers. I bin with since october 03, and every now and then i appear back out of the dark. (im no newbie)

Author:   rubicant phantom
Date:   Jan 23, 04 at 10:48pm (PST)
Hello everyone, I'm Rubicant Phantom and I joined on Friday 13th November. I think and I know I know Friday 13th what was I thinking.

Welcome everyone.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.