Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FALLOUT: New Vegas Forum Rules - page 1
reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/43594/t1502735-fallout-new-vegas-forum-rules/
Date: Mar 28, 10 at 10:40pm (PST)
Subject: FALLOUT: New Vegas Forum Rules
FALLOUT: New Vegas Forum RulesForum Moderator:Rules:
Welcome to the Forum, take some time out to read these rules and I'm sure you'll be an asset to the forum community.
- Spamming – Spamming is making threads and/or posting about things that are off-topic. One-liners also fall under this category. Please refrain from spamming as it clutters up the forum and makes it hard to navigate.
- Flaming – Flaming is insulting another member clean and clear. If you have a problem with another member, do it privately and civilly via PM. Debating is fine, but there's a definite line between flaming someone personally and disagreeing with their views respectfully.
- Flooding - Flooding is posting for the sake of posting. If you find yourself posting in every thread on the first page, and not actually adding much, you're flooding.
- Double Posting – Double posting is a fairly common mistake by many users young and old. If you think you need to edit your post, you can use the Edit option.
- Bypassing – I honestly don't understand why people try to bypass bans using another account, all Mod's and Site-Staff can find out who you are if they need to! If you've been banned, expect it to stay that way until the expiration date.
- Advertising – We do not allow advertising on Neoseeker. If you wish to share your website with others, link it in your signature, which can be done from your Profile.
- Memberating – If you see someone breaking a rule, don't try to take the matter into your own hands, that's what I'm here for. I prefer users to use the Report function, which will alert me of the situation. Or if you feel that the report function isn't really appropriate, you can always PM me.
- Spoilers - I can't stress this enough, please have respect for those around you who haven't progressed as far in the game and use spoiler tags. Specifically for information concerning the story-line of the game itself. To add spoilers, just click the 'Spoiler' option below the box in which you type your post.
- Game Threads - It'd be appreciated if you'd PM me if you'd like to create a game thread, it's just common courtesy. As it stands, the thing I personally don't like about certain forums as they age, is that they turn into a forum spammed with game threads and little else.
- General Discussions - On-Topic's will not be implemented at this time, as they condense all discussion into one thread, and hurt the forum as a whole. Off-Topic GD's will be closely monitored and kept free of what's known as flooding. Posting for the sake of posting. I want to keep the GD clear and concise, and let everyone get a word into the discussion.
I (Ajax) reserve the right to change these rules at any time as I see fit.
Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2016.
All Rights Reserved.