Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Games Thread 8 - The Year of Weegee! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/42761/t1823781-games-thread-8-year-of-weegee/

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 4:26pm (PST)
Subject:   The Games Thread 8 - The Year of Weegee!
-------------------------------------------
Aura where are you man? D: You only have 13 days left to save SHS!

I hope Squeenix is the first to die.

Since I constantly change thread titles might as well put the first post up with all the inevitable thread title changes

Author:   haalyle
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 4:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Games Thread 8 - The Year of Weegee!
quote Ded Valve
You only have 13 days left to save SHS!
Any reason why it's 13 days?

Author:   Ayriak
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 6:37pm (PST)
quote Ded Valve
Aura where are you man? D: You only have 13 days left to save SHS!

I hope Squeenix is the first to die.

13 days to save the forum? What's going on exactly? I've been a bit slack around this forum because I've been working on a few YouTube projects, I'll make an earnest attempt to make my presence known though, haha.

Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 9:36pm (PST)
Aura now is not the time! Quick change into something androgynous and extremely comical, such as an evil black cape with a white mini skirt with feathers and samurai gi with a transformer on your arm!

If you don't save the forum in 13 days than I can't profit by making a game of the year edition later down the road with all the disc locked content I had in store!!!

Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 10:08pm (PST)
I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you want something androgynous, I'll see what I can do.

I'm not entirely convinced that this a guy, I don't even know what anime this character is from either.

Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 1:42pm (PST)
Aura I am for shamed.

You started this forum bro You brought us all together man, imma start a new thread just for you man.

Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 7:38pm (PST)
Sorry Ded Valve, I was actually planning something not too long ago to help really boost the activity around here, but with Christmas and New Year, I found myself with less time than I would have liked, not only that, but my girl has been wanting to play a lot of Dark Souls with me, which I was more than happy to do.

I still had time, just not as much as I would have liked, and I really didn't want to put a half-arsed effort into seeing this place flourish again, so I decided to wait a little.

If you care to know what I've been doing, these are the videos that I've been pushing out to people, and I do have this forum linked on my YouTube channel page, although, I don't know just how much attention that's attracted so far.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:43am (PST)
Nevermind about dead space axe . I totally forgot that this is an EA game and other than the series turning to shit it means online pass. Well I for one am absolutely and devistatingly disappointed.

Borderlands 2 expansion it is.

Author:   HunterKiller666
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 12:48pm (PST)
quote Ded Valve
Nevermind about dead space axe . I totally forgot that this is an EA game and other than the series turning to shit it means online pass. Well I for one am absolutely and devistatingly disappointed.
Hohoho that's right, you gotta pay extra money for the only piece of the game that can potentially be worthwhile. So it won't even be worth a rental.

Author:   Axe
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 1:37pm (PST)
Ded Valve, I hadn't thought of that. I hope Gearbox was listening in on our conversation, then.

Author:   Prowl
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 4:43am (PST)
I bought a 3DS, just because i can i have money to do stupid shit. It came with Mario3D (AWESOME!) and Rayman... Dont even think ill take the plastic off that one :/

Author:   Angelus
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 5:49am (PST)
Prowl how is the 3ds XL? I got the normal 3ds and the screen kills my eyes. Is it worth rebuying just for the bigger screen?

On a high note, got me hitman hd collection today. It has become my new child until I get sick of it.

Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 2:19pm (PST)
quote Prowl
I bought a 3DS, just because i can i have money to do stupid shit. It came with Mario3D (AWESOME!) and Rayman... Dont even think ill take the plastic off that one :/

That is some bullshit right there. What the flying *bleep* is Nintendo of America doing? I'll tell you what. ABSO-*bleep*ING-LUTELY NOTHING.

Author:   Prowl
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 4:58pm (PST)
quote Angelus
Prowl how is the 3ds XL? I got the normal 3ds and the screen kills my eyes. Is it worth rebuying just for the bigger screen?

On a high note, got me hitman hd collection today. It has become my new child until I get sick of it.
It's big it's bright, the 3D is kinda hit and miss not sure how it is on the smaller screens, gotta have it at the right angle or it's a pain in the eyeholes.

its pretty comfy to hold, havent done a long session with it though.

Mario looks pretty good on the screen, but then i dont have the smaller screen to compare it to, you might have to find one as a tester before you judge if it's worth the upgrade or not.

Ded Valve Americans love complaining about that picture, you're about the 4th person to start bitching about Nintendo Of America.

Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 5:23am (PST)
NOA is ass, I find it unbelievably stupid that it's Nintendo of JAPAN that has decided and is currently importing every japanese game they possibly can to the 3DS (their really trying to kill the one thing Vita has going for it).

NOA is useless, what does Reggie even do other than post pics of himself shrugging? They shouldn't even have an American branch at this rate...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.