Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: MicroGame Ideas....? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/42634/t1612912-microgame-ideas/

Author:   BlitzleBlast
Date:   Jan 21, 11 at 1:58am (PST)
Subject:   MicroGame Ideas....?
-------------------------------------------
Hello People of this page. I NEED IDEAS!!!!! so anyone up for a challenge? well get your thinking caps(or Tiaras) on and get to work![img link=]C:\Documents and Settings\YOLONDA\My Documents\My Pictures\JaCkSoNs DrAwInGs\Kirby[/img]<sorry if pic doesnt show up!

Author:   Talonbearer
Date:   Feb 11, 11 at 12:46am (PST)
Subject:   re: MicroGame Ideas....?
Sorry, but I can't help you there. I dunno who doesn't have this problem, and it's your responsibility to come up with ideas yourself. If you have other Warioware games(i.e. Warioware inc.)you can try to recreate games from those. I've been doing that for all my games. Or you can see the design challenge and see if that gives you ideas.

Author:   Captain Awesome
Date:   Apr 03, 11 at 10:27pm (PST)
I make like all my microgames about Mario games. Other times I copy my friends ideas, but change it minorly. another thing i do is Take one of nine-volt's mario microgames and change Mario to Luigi. Finally i make games with 2 options that express my opinion. Examples: Better Bro.?: Mario or Luigi. Better Bro.?: Me or My Brother. Awesomer Person?: Me or my friend. The answers are Mario, Me and Me.

Author:   MrVideoGames
Date:   Jun 06, 11 at 2:57am (PST)
Someimes I import games and edit them to make them Mario games.
On the hurdle game I put a red hat on the guy. And turned the hurdles into Goombas! I love spicing up games.

Author:   buddyboy61002
Date:   Jan 07, 12 at 12:34pm (PST)
just change up some diamond software

Author:   buddyboy61002
Date:   Jan 07, 12 at 12:36pm (PST)
: use stamp tools to do 8bit art

Author:   MistarDerp
Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 11:25pm (PST)
I try to involve various internet memes and just random stuff. I have a few games with the Kool-Aid Man bursting thru the background and such, along with some Weegee based games, say... what about Chuck Norris?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.