Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Friend Codes, anyone? - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/42634/t1506846-friend-codes-anyone/3.htm

Author:   Adventure Time
Date:   Jun 12, 10 at 3:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Friend Codes, anyone?
-------------------------------------------
I am back for a couple of days. I just put in mario kart and kid icarus.I also put up in the records section Bug Bark Bug and Kitty Korus.In the comics section I put up Dog Control and Work Issues.

Author:   Popo master 41
Date:   Jun 12, 10 at 5:57pm (PST)
They're okay. Check out my games and comics. Oh, don't forget records.

Author:   DJS506
Date:   Jun 24, 10 at 5:04pm (PST)
I have my Combo Attack 2 game up in storage! Download today and watch the awesome animation play as you tap the screen to pull off a combo attack!

Also, NEW RECORDS ARE IN PRODUCTION!! And they may be up in storage before you know it! The one that will come out first is called "Breakdown". It's a fast Hip-Hop. Kinda like that last one, Hippity-Hop!

Date:   Jun 24, 10 at 6:31pm (PST)
"Breakdown!" NOW OUT!! If you liked "Hippity-Hop", you'll love this! Check it out!

Date:   Jun 27, 10 at 3:23am (PST)
Okay,I got all of your stuff if your name is marioman.And DJ,I got both combo attacks.They were cool!!I will put up Metal Gear and Metal Gear2 in the games section.And I will also put up work issues and Home Run! in the comics section.And last I will put up POP music and Bob's Chorus in the records section ASAP.

Author:   Steven
Date:   Jun 29, 10 at 2:44pm (PST)
OMG I made a Bob's Chorus too! And I'll edit later with my FC.

Date:   Jun 30, 10 at 3:59am (PST)
Dudes! I promised more hard games and I just put one up! AllStar Bash is a game where the main character is the jogger from a Diamond Software game by that Disco guy. I added the ability to jump and kick to the jogger. Both actions are done by pressing two buttons displayed on the top right corner of the microgame screen. The obstacles are imported from (and/or recreated by) software you've seen from Diamond Software!

Special Note! If you feel like the game could have different obstacles from Diamond Software that would fit and make the game more challenging, let me know!

(PS: Debugging took me FOREVER! lol)

Tell me what you think!
FC: 4598 2629 0234

Date:   Jun 30, 10 at 4:03am (PST)
quote Adventure Time
Okay,I got all of your stuff if your name is marioman.And DJ,I got both combo attacks.They were cool!!I will put up Metal Gear and Metal Gear2 in the games section.And I will also put up work issues and Home Run! in the comics section.And last I will put up POP music and Bob's Chorus in the records section ASAP.
I'll wait patiently for your games, dude! And your records, too!

Date:   Jul 04, 10 at 9:24pm (PST)
Big news,I'm back!!!!change of plans,I changed everything almost.I got breakdown DJ,I give it 9.5.I got your hard game too.It took me forever to finally beat.I now have in the games section boss battle and metroidPrime.I can't figure out how to debug the part where she shoots the missile.In the records section,I put up jingle song and mountain air.I think my song making skills have improved.Lastly,in the comics section,I put up i love work and MUSTHURRY.I also have all of your stuff popo.

Date:   Jul 07, 10 at 1:46pm (PST)
Thanx for giving my Breakdown a 9.5! I really appreciate it, dude. Also, I put up another version of AllStar Bash. The only new stuff is the new circular button system (which makes it seem like a GameCube or something) and the new ability to kick in mid-air. Hit the kick button in the middle of a jump to do an aerial kick! And I got your games, Adventure Time! If you want I can try to debug them!

Date:   Jul 07, 10 at 8:56pm (PST)
Sure debug them DJ and then can you send me a copy? I will try your new allstar bash. and DJ why is you allstar bash game locked? I like looking at other advanced games a.i..I will be putting in new things in a minute like cosmic gate which I think I drew the spaceship pretty well.And I will be putting in others.

Date:   Jul 15, 10 at 12:10am (PST)
Awesome! I'll send you the debugged versions when I'm done! Also, it's locked to make sure ppl know I made it. Cuz ppl can edit the name of the game to steal.

Date:   Jul 15, 10 at 9:41pm (PST)
I should have known!Now I better go get that game from my brother that took forever for me to draw. Cosmic gate and Haggleman are out.Also,some of my games have hidden cheats in them.I have comic books that tell you what to do.I also have one comic called dumb doctor. it's pretty good,I think.My records are hidden village and squid theme.(I know I made one already but I improved it big time.)

Date:   Jul 15, 10 at 9:44pm (PST)
quote St3v3n8r
I'll edit later with my FC.

Dude do it already!!!

Date:   Jul 15, 10 at 9:47pm (PST)
quote St3v3n8r
I'll edit later with my FC.

Dude do it already!!!

P.S. I sorta messed up with the last post.First time quoting

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.