Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Bad Company 2 PS3 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/42288/t1782752-bad-company-2-ps3/

Author:   WNxtoavakama
Date:   Oct 27, 12 at 9:28am (PST)
Subject:   Bad Company 2 PS3
-------------------------------------------
Still care about BC2? Think BF3 sucks? I do. If you really do care about BC2 then this is the time to respond to this message because Warrior Nation [WNx] is looking for new members for BFBC2 PS3! Yes you read this correctly, we are recruiting for BFBC2 in 2012! So if you DO care and want to have even more fun playing the best game ever, please message me on PSN: toavakama.

Author:   WNxtoavakama
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 4:51am (PST)
Subject:   re: Bad Company 2 PS3
We won't stop in 2013 either! Feel free to send me a message!

Author:   Lidlincola
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 1:34am (PST)
I'm really upset about all my friends moving on to bf 3 so now I'm playing this superior game alone which sucks. I'd be glad to play with someone for a change. Look me up from the website bfbc . com (my ps is Lidlincola) I can't post links so sorry for that. See if you'd like to play with me, I haven't played much on my current account (about 100hrs) but I think I'm decent player.

Author:   mosesrafa
Date:   Jul 08, 13 at 11:56pm (PST)
I came late but hope to join the team and be satisfied

In PSN my name is mosesrafa

Author:   MadlySane
Date:   Jul 20, 13 at 8:17pm (PST)
Hey, I'd like to join. I play at least an hour a day, normally about 3+ a day. My kd is 1.80 and rising(0.20 bump in 3 days). I normally snipe and have a kd of 2.3 with my recon class. I am currently level 29. I do own a mic. I will send you a message tonight. My handle is The_Madly_Sane90

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.