Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: good money - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/42240/t1739553-good-money/

Author:   ezekyb
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 2:32pm (PST)
Subject:   good money
-------------------------------------------
ive noticed that people have ben asking for how to get more money and i got a good way 1st. find the guy who challenges you to kill 3 birds 2nd. challenge him but dont win 3rd. keep losing untill the last of your money 4th. on the last of your money win then go behind the guy and put your bandanna on if you have it which you need to do this put that on then kill the guy and then youll get 3 times the money back i dont know about you but i made a quick 45,000 dollars like that no lie check my friends youtube video about it

Author:   gobi1972
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 6:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: good money
I always find taking on bounty to be the best way of making money.

Once ya finish the bounty (killed or gagged), ride back to town. But instead of going back, just head to a nearest place which gives ya vantage point toward yer enemy (like a narrow passage way with high walls on both side, take out yer rifle (or shotgun) and just wait. Enemies will kept on swarming up to ya - kill, loot the bodies and kept on waiting till ya get enough.

Best thing about this - ya can get two achievements done - one for 500 kills with any weapons, and another 500 kills on mounted.

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 1:23pm (PST)
true but if you already got those trophies then do what i said no waiting for people to come eay what i or you said i prefer my but ok yours too

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 6:45pm (PST)
quote ezekyb
true but if you already got those trophies then do what i said no waiting for people to come eay what i or you said i prefer my but ok yours too
The problem with your method - there's a possibility ya won't win the card game and the money end up going to the dealer, which could be annoying.

With my method, ya can get 5 - 7 dollars per head ya kill, and if ya kill about 20 men (each dropping 5) ya can get (20 X 5) about 00 dollars in a short time. As long as ya don't get killed. Make sure ya have an advantage point (like next to a boulder or canyon), plenty of ammo and healing item. No problem.

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 1:17pm (PST)
who said i was talking about a card game i clearly said challenge of killing birds

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 4:04pm (PST)
rob everyone you kill and you will be loaded for the whole game! bounties are not too bad but they are alot of work for money if you are looking to buy something

Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 7:51pm (PST)
quote TripleDX
rob everyone you kill and you will be loaded for the whole game! bounties are not too bad but they are alot of work for money if you are looking to buy something
Really? I thought it was an easy way to get more money. Just stand in a gouge with a shotgun and wait for the bad guys come around. shot them up and loot to yer heart's content.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 8:47pm (PST)
I've always gone the bounty way as well. I think doing bounties are fun, and looting the bodies you kill afterward always grants some pretty good results. I don't mind doing them at all and usually end up doing them in my free time anyway. ;o

Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 3:44pm (PST)
i like my trick because you can get 20000 dollars in 15 minutes

Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
quote ezekyb
i like my trick because you can get 20000 dollars in 5 minutes
Now I know ya bullshitting.

It takes a minute to shoot a challenge, and it starts with 23 dollars. Second challenge, 46 and it continues. So even if ya were to do five or six challenge, ya will get around 1,500 and it will take more than five minutes to accomplish - ASSUME that you can actually WIN.

There's always possibility that you would lose - which means you will lose ALL the money you had bet and has to redo the challenge again and again (which is waste of time). To get 20,000 dollars (maybe 2,000 - possible) in five minutes is IMPOSSIBLE in this game.

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 10:14pm (PST)
the great thing about the game is you dont really need money, i just spent mine a horse and all the safehouses a 1 or 2 weapons (not that i needed them)

Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 11:42pm (PST)
quote TripleDX
the great thing about the game is you dont really need money, i just spent mine a horse and all the safehouses a 1 or 2 weapons (not that i needed them)
Speaking of horses, is it possible to tame a horse and then sell them straight? I know we can tame and the horse could appear in the shop. It could make good money if we could sell them straight.

Also, anyone here tried the game out in hard mode? What is the difference? Do we still keep the weapons and items we collected?

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 1:12pm (PST)
no there is no selling horses and why dont you stop spamming on my thread forum and leave and try the trick yourselve and stop your spamming my thread with your curse words before i report you this is my thread i tell what i can or know any questions

Author:   Stitch
Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 4:03pm (PST)
quote ezekyb
no there is no selling horses and why dont you stop spamming on my thread forum and leave and try the trick yourselve and stop your spamming my thread with your curse words before i report you this is my thread i tell what i can or know any questions
It's your thread, but you don't have any say what members can or can not do when posting in your thread, you made the thread, but the thread belongs to Neo Media, not entirely to you. only the mods that that moderate over the forum decide over the threads and the members using them.

For one thing Gobi is not spamming, the thread is about earning good money, and I don't see anything in their post in which the topic didn't had anything to do with that.

And Cursing, well, this isn't kindergarden, so it's not exactly against the rules to say Bullshit or whatever, unless it's censored by the filter.
Nor is it appreciated if anyone's post is mostly cursed words, in a frequent usage.

Anyway, Never tried this method, the way I did it to get a quick buck was playing that game with the fingers and the knife where you have to type the buttons in order, and start out on the highest bidding.

The game is pretty easy if you play a lot of times with it.

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 6:44pm (PST)
quote ezekyb
Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't know I was spamming on your thread. I will leave you to your thread then.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.