Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Urgent spell help needed - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/4207/t159881-urgent-spell-help-needed/

Author:   spellcaster99
Date:   Dec 03, 02 at 6:17pm (PST)
Subject:   Urgent spell help needed
-------------------------------------------
Wazz^^, i need help on where to find Fumos and Skurge i cant find any one who i can help like Katie in the hospital, do u have to open a special chest in the Card Collecters Room?? plz help

Author:   lady_rahl
Date:   Dec 04, 02 at 8:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Urgent spell help needed
I can't remember which one is where, but check the desk in Filch's office. There is a spell book in the top drawer. He will run in after and yell at you, then stand in his office. I THINK you get Fumos. I can't remember where the other will be.
As for Katie, go to the common room and talk to the guy standing in there. He will say that he thought he saw Ginny on the third floor. Ginny will be there, but not until after you give McGonagall the lily. Then, if Colin isn't already petrified, Ginny will want a photo. Go to Colin on the fourth floor (he's in that three-couch square thing) and take the photo back to ginny. Ginny will give you the book to take to Katie...
Did you get the Misprinted Wendyln Card (I forget her name now, but it's a misprint of the card) If you bought ron a jersey you can get a football card, then trade the card collector's boy for the misprint. If you HAVE that, there's another quest you can do.

Author:   lady_rahl
Date:   Dec 04, 02 at 8:07pm (PST)
I always have trouble with the wormseed too. It IS in one of the holes, you just missed it--like me.

Author:   spellcaster99
Date:   Dec 05, 02 at 2:11am (PST)
Thx, WHere do u get the Misprinted Card?? if u know plz tell me... Oh,yes i might not be on for like 1month cuz im movin and my comp is going ne wayz Ty 4 ur help and [color=gray]i am thankful[/color].

Author:   firepheebs
Date:   Dec 14, 02 at 2:48am (PST)
The misprinted wendolyn card can be found
IN DIAGON ALLEY: GO to the trading card shop and talk to Harry's friend, he runs the cards collecters club. Trade the misprint for your football card.

IN HOGWARTS: Go to the 5th floor, talk to the person in the Trading Card room and he will talk to you. He will want to trade it. You now have the misprinted wendolyn card.

6TH FLOOR: Since you are already here, go to one of the rooms on the 6th floor, at the right. When you go in, you may see a Wendolyn painting. Give her the misprint and you get... a baby spider. Harry will know what to do with THAT!

Author:   hpgymnast
Date:   Jan 28, 03 at 9:50pm (PST)
WHAT GUY IN THE TRADING CARD ROOM?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I mean, the only person in there is the guy who gives u the card combos WBASAP

Author:   hpgymnast
Date:   Jan 30, 03 at 11:31pm (PST)
does any one know how to use the spells that u learn like expelliarmus in a battle?

Author:   chris R.
Date:   Jun 08, 03 at 1:31am (PST)
some spells you learn by growing levels.

Author:   jj1018
Date:   Jul 07, 03 at 8:03pm (PST)
after u give hargrid the spider he gives you a collar! What do you do with that?[b][/b]

Author:   Mew Lover
Date:   Jul 29, 03 at 5:59am (PST)
Give it to Filch, and he gives it to Mrs. Norris.

Author:   vivian
Date:   Aug 01, 03 at 5:24am (PST)
You use expelliarmus by clicking on cast spell and go down.

Author:   Mew Lover
Date:   Aug 18, 03 at 2:14pm (PST)
Ugh, the answer to EVERYTHING is to get as many Witch or Wizard cards as you can, so you can get the highest level in spells that you can!

Author:   darkshadow86
Date:   Oct 20, 03 at 2:48am (PST)
this is a short cut actually, get the card combo in diagon alley, don't know how to explain the place, then get harry potter card. once u get both, use a that card combo, then you'll get all the spells

Author:   darkshadow86
Date:   Oct 22, 03 at 12:56am (PST)
i can't find the spell book in flinch office desk, i got all the spell except for fumos

Author:   skyzdalimit236@aol.c
Date:   Jan 02, 04 at 12:03am (PST)
go behind his desk and keep clicking the A button until you find it ... filch will come in and will yell at you than keep talking to him to get the
leather gloves
.... i dont kno what they are for but after you get them leave filchs office!!!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.