Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End - page 38

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/42/t1719165-bleach-15-save-yourselves-trouble-all-going-to-an-illusion-in-end/38.htm

Author:   Piss Toes
Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 12:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End
-------------------------------------------
One word, BORING!!

Author:   Nightmare Samurai
Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 3:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Bleach 15: Save Yourselves the Trouble, its All Going to be an Illusion in the End
From the look of it, it seems like Unohana's bankai may convert her blood into weapons or something.
It was vague as hell.

Author:   Swampert X
Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 3:36pm (PST)
dafuq you just happened? I'm... confused, I think.

Author:   Corruption
Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 5:46pm (PST)
Unohana is in love with Kenpachi and she's really in to masochism.

All I took from this chapter after Kuboing up what actually happened.

Author:   Duncan Idaho
Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 6:23pm (PST)
quote Corruption
Unohana is in love with Kenpachi and she's really in to masochism.
That is really an understatement.

quote Nightmare Samurai
From the look of it, it seems like Unohana's bankai may convert her blood into weapons or something.
It was vague as hell.

More like her bakai transforms the blood onto acid and then it heals the wounds and force them upon you, think valhala but in extremis.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 12:38pm (PST)

inb4 the entire fight was just an illusiona dream.

Author:   Mirage
Date:   Feb 17, 13 at 8:04am (PST)
Unohana training with Zaraki as opposed to being a sacrificial lamb to restore his strength would have made more sense, or at least of been more beneficial to the Gotei 13 but nevermind......

That's, of course, providing she's actually dead now....

Author:   Duncan Idaho
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 5:57am (PST)
Ok bleach is officially over, Kenpachi now has awakened his zanpaktou GG Bach

Author:   Fatherbrain30
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 6:00am (PST)
quote Mirage
You can never tell with our friend Tite

Author:   Clief
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 7:07am (PST)
Interested to see where he takes this. Clearly Ichigo is going to get a massive power up to go another step above Kenpachi..

Author:   Enth
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 8:21am (PST)
It's really hard for me to find the enthusiasm to care about Ichigo as a character...

He's effectively in the same position now as the beginning of the Fullbring Arc since he can't fight. Presumably this will lead to him awakening his (I almost can't bring myself to say it) ....Quincy powers.

Author:   Liege
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 1:34pm (PST)
quote Fatherbrain30
quote Mirage
You can never tell with our friend Tite
inb4 Orihime finds a hair on the hilt of Ruijin Jakka and is able to bring Yamamoto back to life.

quote Enth
He's effectively in the same position now as the beginning of the Fullbring Arc since he can't fight.
And at the end of the Substitute arc after he got shanked by Byakuya. I think I see a recurring theme here.

Author:   Freeze
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 11:11pm (PST)
quote Enth
It's really hard for me to find the enthusiasm to care about Ichigo as a character...

He's effectively in the same position now as the beginning of the Fullbring Arc since he can't fight. Presumably this will lead to him awakening his (I almost can't bring myself to say it) ....Quincy powers.

What a relief it would be to see just Renji and kenpachi finish it... Ichigo is just a useless shell as a character. Apart from his 'resolve' he's a One dimensional character who cheats his way to power every time.

Author:   Illiterate King
Date:   Feb 21, 13 at 12:36am (PST)
So I heard Kenpachi learned the name of his zanpaku-to finally. Dear god, I can only imagine the results.

And I agree with everyone about Ichigo being pretty pointless and useless. So in a friend's rewrite/continuation of Bleach Ichigo dies when he fights Ulquiorra/Aizen and that's that. So Karin takes up his mantle. And even then, she's still not the central character. YAY FOR FAN CONTINUATION.

Author:   finalfight
Date:   Feb 21, 13 at 9:23am (PST)
Dedicating time to others training while completely invalidating their efforts once the main fighting occurs is like a key part to the Bleach formula. How they're going to explain Kenpachi being too weak when he will essentially become a God is going to be disappointing I'm sure. Maybe they'll have a convenient Quincy with anti-Kenpachi powers?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.