Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME AFTER EXPLORERS OF SKY? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41993/t1658158-another-mystery-dungeon-game-after-explorers-of-sky/2.htm

Author:   ima firen mah lazah
Date:   Mar 01, 12 at 12:17am (PST)
Subject:   re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME AFTER EXPLORERS OF SKY?
-------------------------------------------
i heard that they are indeed making a game in 2012 but i heard that it was a remake of emerald sapphire and ruby
if this is true I'm looking forward to it because 3rd gen was my favorite^_^

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Mar 02, 12 at 1:38am (PST)
Subject:   re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME AFTER EXPLORERS OF SKY?
quote ima firen mah lazah
i heard that they are indeed making a game in 2012 but i heard that it was a remake of emerald sapphire and ruby
Check out this forum. It's for the new games, the sequels to Black and White.

Author:   EpicGuy9827
Date:   Apr 13, 12 at 5:44am (PST)
quote Noortain
there are going to be 3 new mystery dungeons but they are going to be on wiiware and in 3D. there is explorers of storm, space, and light and they are smaller than the other series on their own bu each game has seperate storylines and pokemon the the other games cant get and each has about 15 dungeons . this is about all ive found out tho
Blazing, Light, and Stormy Adventure Squad already came out for wiiware a LONG time ago in Japan 2 or 3 years ago, so they probably won't release in NA, Europe, Australia, or anywhere else

Author:   Looke46
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 3:20am (PST)
Yes there will be

Author:   Olive
Date:   May 13, 12 at 9:15am (PST)
I SO wish they would hurry up because pokemon conquest looks like shiz to me because who really wants a stupid eevee as their partner, in PMD mine was pikachu, geeze nintendo your games really suck the only good ones were
like in 2009 and after PMD things got a lot worse.[spoiler pokemon b and w sucked

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   May 30, 12 at 7:00pm (PST)
There's probably going to be a Mystery Dungeon. Sky was made after Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, the three major games. HeartGold and SoulSilver were just re-makes. So what I predict, after Nintendo makes the third game in the Black(or 2) and White(or 2), we'll see a Mystery Dungeon game. :/ Course, I also agree with hurrying up the process. The Mystery Dungeon games were very fun to play so I also wish Nintendo would hurry.

Author:   Pikapikapi
Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 1:37pm (PST)
OMG REALLY?!?!?!?! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 4:45am (PST)
quote Pikapikapi
OMG REALLY?!?!?!?! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO
Read the post underneath that one you quoted Pikapikapi .

Author:   Emberguard
Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 11:19pm (PST)
It'll be nice if they make another PMD series. Might be a while though. There are plenty of other spin off games they could remake or create more sequels to. Or they may want to make completely different styles of game to see what other games might work.

Pokemon snap 2 and Pokemon typing adventure are coming out soon

Author:   hurpyintaaaa
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 11:56am (PST)
THERE IS Its for the 3ds, look it up.

Author:   Yepi69
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 10:31am (PST)
Yes, there's gonna be another pokemon mystery dungeon game (thank god) but its for the 3DS

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3D

And yes its a 5th generation game.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:50pm (PST)
I don't think there will be another Mystery Dungeon.

Author:   emilypemely
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 12:21pm (PST)
Subject:   <a href=
hey guys! it has been confirmed that there will be a new one for 3ds only. it includes all the unova pokemon too. theres a website for it too. goo look it up

Author:   Valkyrie101Cain
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 6:49pm (PST)
Subject:   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME AFTER EXPLORERS OF SKY?
Kekekeh. From what I read its only in Japan. >.<

Author:   Ventus 478364827
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 4:18pm (PST)
I saw on a website that there is is going to be a new one. 3 to be exact with exclusive pokemon in each. It was in japanese so it won't I don't think it is coming for a while like maybe January or February. 15 dungeons and revolves around arceus so i might be wrong so bewarned.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.