Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME AFTER EXPLORERS OF SKY? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41993/t1658158-another-mystery-dungeon-game-after-explorers-of-sky/

Author:   cookie monsta
Date:   Jun 20, 11 at 3:33am (PST)
Subject:   WILL THERE BE ANOTHER MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME AFTER EXPLORERS OF SKY?
-------------------------------------------
OK I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT MYSTERY DUNGEON 5TH GENERATION GAME WILL COME OUT! PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO PLZ TELLLL!

ok in my opinion i have done a little research cuz i was bored and it turns out that blue/red rescue team came out sep 18,2005 in north america. then time and darkness came out 3 years later in april.and finally in eos it came out oct/12/09. so if you do the math and look a bit you'll find out that we spent about 3 years with bue/red rescue team which contained johto hoenn and kanto region pokemon; then we have spent three years with the sinnoh pokemon (and those of the other regions too but we were with the sinnoh legendaries) if you count 2009, 2010, and 2011... so i think the next game will come out early next year or at least sometime, idk even if the Pokemon Company will make a new mystery dungeon game which i really hope they will do cuz all the pmd games are very popular. i was really REALLY bored today

Author:   ACWWMaster
Date:   Jun 30, 11 at 4:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME AFTER EXPLORERS OF SKY?
Im wondering too although i got explorers of sky on spril 2011 i just wanna know

Author:   miyata kukabara
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 12:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: WILL THERE BE ANOTHER MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME AFTER EXPLORERS OF SKY?
wow what a coincidence.i was wondering the same thing and recently I've went to Japan to see my relatives after the earthquake, and there seems to be a rumor going around of a new Pokemon game on ds,which was surprising but whats more its development is being created by the explorer game creator so its high chance its a MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME^_^

Author:   Zandle
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 2:30am (PST)
That's a great Great GReat GREat GREAt GREAT NEWS fo me!!!

Date:   Jul 13, 11 at 2:23pm (PST)
How awesome! I heard that they r gonna release a new pokemon game and if what you say is true, we will have a mystery dungeon game! Eeeeeeeeee!

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jul 13, 11 at 10:09pm (PST)
quote cookie monsta
How awesome! I heard that they r gonna release a new pokemon game and if what you say is true, we will have a mystery dungeon game! Eeeeeeeeee!
It's been confirmed that that is Super Pokemon Scamble, a sequel to Pokemon Rumble.

There will probably be a new PMD though for 5th Gen, someday.

Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 2:24am (PST)
That sucks! I just heard that the game coming out in august was a new pokemon tcg game. I'm so bummed out... explorers of sky is getting boring! HURRY UP POKEMON DUDES!

Author:   Treyfus The Elephant
Date:   Jul 17, 11 at 12:06am (PST)
I was wondering the same thing, actually. Explorers of Sky is going to be tough to beat in my opinion. I really didn't like Pokemon White, all the Pokemon sucked and the plot was super boring, plus they got rid of like, everything (Cycling Road, Gambling Corner, Safari Zone, Battle Frontier...the list goes on) so I'm kind of hoping for the PMD to bring justice to this terrible new generation.

Surely they will make another PMD, Explorers of Sky sold over 141,000 copies on its first day. It would be stupid for them not to.

Author:   cookie Monsta
Date:   Jul 22, 11 at 2:53am (PST)
yep. explorers of sky was my first pokemon game. i never liked the unspin-off games. its a lot better to play as the pokemon than play as the human. but i think it will come out early next year. because explorers of time came out 2008 a year after diamond and pearl so i think the same with this time.

Author:   Oshwonot
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 11:22am (PST)
Please hurry up Pokemon people! its 2012 and people are waiting for a new game!

Author:   Da Ork
Date:   Jan 31, 12 at 5:49am (PST)
A very good question. Im so exited for the release for a Gen V game for pmd! Ive searched for any scrap of news on it and have found NOTHING. I wish that they would hurry up. Its been almost 3 years now, so they have to release something sooner or later. I just hope that the awful review made by that prick from IGN hasn't persuaded them to discontinue it all.

Its likely going to be released on the 3DS but does anyone think that their will be chance that it'll be released onto the normal DS?

Author:   Noortain
Date:   Feb 04, 12 at 5:07pm (PST)
there are going to be 3 new mystery dungeons but they are going to be on wiiware and in 3D. there is explorers of storm, space, and light and they are smaller than the other series on their own bu each game has seperate storylines and pokemon the the other games cant get and each has about 15 dungeons . this is about all ive found out tho

Author:   Bulba11
Date:   Feb 05, 12 at 7:06pm (PST)
Finally back!

They'll probably make a 5th gen one, but this is Nintendo we're talking about, so you never know... But I'm betting they will!

Author:   Da Ork
Date:   Feb 08, 12 at 7:52am (PST)
quote Noortain
there are going to be 3 new mystery dungeons but they are going to be on wiiware and in 3D. there is explorers of storm, space, and light and they are smaller than the other series on their own bu each game has separate storylines and pokemon the the other games cant get and each has about 15 dungeons . this is about all ive found out tho
May I ask where you obtained that info? If its from a net article could you post a URL link in this thread?

Author:   carmenixx
Date:   Feb 10, 12 at 8:59pm (PST)
there will be a new pokemon game coming out sometime in 2012, but it will no be a mystery dungeon. this game is titled 'nobunga's ambition' and is a platform rpg game. sort of a mix between all pokemon games, plus a cross over between two different video games.

you will play as a warrior and your partner will be an eevee, no matter which gender you are. there are dungeons (basically, gyms.) led by dungeon masters. these people normally have legendaries, and this game includes 5th generation pokemon.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.