Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Medic!! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41757/t1580009-medic/

Author:   Hayno08
Date:   Sep 26, 10 at 11:10am (PST)
Subject:   Medic!!
-------------------------------------------
Got this game recently and im really enjoying it, my only annoyance is

when im in the bleedout stage if i have been shot down, why do medics come along and not check the area first before reviving me!!!! so many people just come along and heal me then i get shot down straight away as there are 2 or more people within like 10 metres!epic fail!

also quick question, is it worth getting the extra downloadable map pack??

Author:   Mudkip94
Date:   Sep 26, 10 at 5:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Medic!!
I have not played the game in months so I could be wrong. You get more XP bringing a team mate back to life then a killing the enemy

Author:   Hayno08
Date:   Sep 26, 10 at 5:28pm (PST)
i know, thats cool but i wish they would check around before actually reviving me because its infuriating dying within 2 seconds after because they didnt bother to check for someone just right next to them

Author:   Prowl
Date:   Sep 29, 10 at 7:50am (PST)
Personally, Interdiction mode isn't worth it.

It's a long wait to get into the game and i find the game style to be one giant cluster *bleep*.

Author:   HEADHITSflm
Date:   Oct 04, 10 at 9:41pm (PST)
More xp to heal and more guns to shoot back. I tend to heal first, if it's safe. Can't please everyone. As you are bleeding out you need to keep the crosshairs on the enemy to pop off as soon as you are revived.

As far as the new maps. You get a major xp bonus for Interdiction. I like the gameplay too. You can cruise in the APC and shoot the entire time or hold down an objective.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.