Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: MW2 Video Discussion - page 24

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41612/t1530517-mw2-video-discussion/24.htm

Author:   Clief
Date:   Sep 14, 10 at 4:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: MW2 Video Discussion
-------------------------------------------
Actualy im just starting out myself so im at a loss for advice there. But even if you were to make a series, it proly wouldnt take off unless you have people watching your videos already. I guess you just have to wait for subscribers and let people know of your channel as best you can, Thats what ive been doing and i only have a few subscribers. My top viewed video has 55 views haha, so yea not that good ^^

Author:   pestar93820
Date:   Sep 14, 10 at 7:42pm (PST)
Include the words Halo Reach in the title

Author:   aizo4576
Date:   Sep 15, 10 at 5:56pm (PST)
Well, since I have no money right now, looks like my montage may be back on after all. Starting to record again tonight

Author:   Vollando
Date:   Sep 16, 10 at 6:43am (PST)
Question for people who use recording devices (HDPVR, Dazzle) do you just constantly record then cut out the best parts, or do you only record at a certain time, even if the match wasn't great?

Author:   zephyrs
Date:   Sep 16, 10 at 8:24pm (PST)
I find that with my computer (only has 1.5gb of ram) that if I use my Dazzle on high quality more than a minute, it lags, but on low quality, I can record for probably several hours, though I've never exceeded 1 hour. I know some youtubers such as whiteboy7thst use HDPVR's and record 100% of their games but I tend to randomly record and just hope I do well.

Author:   thejokerbillo
Date:   Sep 17, 10 at 9:00pm (PST)
I tend to go on cod with the intention of recording. The only time Im ever online then turn my dazzle on is when I find boosters.

I usually stop recording after each match, then start again next match.

Also, I have about 216 subs right now, and Im looking to start my old series 'The Gotham Central' again. Basically its where I host other peoples gameplays/montages on my channel, so if your interested send me a message on youtube.

Date:   Oct 09, 10 at 6:02pm (PST)
Since my montage is definitely off, for now at least I'm going to do a mini edit of the 4 or 5 clips I had before. I'll add cinematics and stuff, though, to make it a little longer

Date:   Oct 16, 10 at 4:53pm (PST)
Back in the business of recording Got quite a lot of clips for my montage.

Here are a few of the fails

Montage hopefully on the way soon

Author:   yeaabra
Date:   Oct 17, 10 at 5:15am (PST)

Just a live comm. I rage at some points so..yeah lol but still not a bad game. Arcanium:(Removed)

Date:   Oct 17, 10 at 7:35pm (PST)
The Mothership has arrived

It's here My first minitage, recorded and edited by me Clips are decent, but I wish it could have been longer! This game annoys me too much to record that much, and my last 3 videos prove that. Anyway, enjoy

Date:   Oct 18, 10 at 9:20am (PST)
New upload for me. Again quality of video isnt the best, but it goes alright. The sound for some reason is a bit patchy? I think i may know why though so it shouldnt occur in my next upload

Come check it out and subscribe if you guys like it

Author:   pestar93820
Date:   Oct 20, 10 at 10:00pm (PST)
You do know that mentioning Black Ops on a site like this isn't gonna get you banned or anything like that?

Author:   One X
Date:   Oct 21, 10 at 12:50am (PST)
quote Vollando
Question for people who use recording devices (HDPVR, Dazzle) do you just constantly record then cut out the best parts, or do you only record at a certain time, even if the match wasn't great?
Constantly record But it's not that bad, I tend to record games at a time, if it's a great game I'll keep it as it is, but if there's only a small part of the game I liked and want to keep then I'd simply cut that part out and delete the rest.

Date:   Oct 23, 10 at 2:24am (PST)
Another video from me

Author:   Mario_1
Date:   Oct 26, 10 at 12:26pm (PST)
Got some new videos. Check 'em:

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.