Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Clan And Party Organization Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41612/t1450155-clan-party-organization-thread/

Author:   TurMoiL911
Date:   Nov 19, 09 at 10:38pm (PST)
Subject:   Clan And Party Organization Thread
-------------------------------------------
Just realized we could really use a place for people to organize parties of people to play together. I know, I could have gotten this done sooner, but I've been a little busy with stuff lately.

If you're going to post a message here to get a group of people together, here's a list of recommended information to help you get more people:

Platform: Identify whether you want to get 360, PS3, or PC players.
Party Leader: Give your Xbox Live gamertag / PSN ID / PC username.
Gametypes: Just say what you plan to play so you can get people who like playing certain gametypes more than others. If you're going to be doing private matches, name that too.
Party size: Recommended if you're going to play certain gametypes.
Date / Time: Put the hours you plan to run the party. Don't forget to include the time zones.

Clans

To have your clan featured on this front page you must follow this basic format in your post's. Your only allowed one clan ad. post, you may repost your clan ad. if it hasn't been add to the list after a week since you last posted it.

Clan Name:
System(s):
Clan Bio/Rules:

This message was edited by Arcanium(moderator) on Apr 11 2010.

Author:   Moomin
Date:   Dec 19, 09 at 4:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Clan And Party Organization Thread
Hi all, I'm looking to join a clan, I'm already sort of part of one but we don't seem to be on at the same times. I'm a level 59 but am idealy looking for someone to take me under their wing a little as this is the first CoD I've played online. I'm the wrong side of 25 and am female usually on most evenings after 10 and sometimes during the day (if I can wrestle the kids away from the tv) oh and I have an xbox not ps3

Author:   DubGeek13
Date:   Feb 03, 10 at 2:18pm (PST)
Platform: PS3

Party Leader: DubGeek13

Gametypes: I enjoy all game times (usually select mosh pit), just hate to be the only one going for the objective!

Party size: Really love playing with 4-5 teammates all on the headset. Communication is key!

Date / Time: Weekdays: 2-4pm est and after 10pm, Weekends could be anytime, but I've been known to play "too much". (is that possible? haha).

My K/D is only 1.12. It would be much better if I (1) camped out for killstreaks, like many of the teams I get placed with, and (2) didn't play the "objective" of the game(s), also like many of my teammates. haha. I did a little camping last night and had a K/D over 5 and had 3 emergency airdrops in the same match. I don't really care much for K/D, but I know someone will ask, lol. I also should add that this is my first FPS that I've played online.... and I'm addicted.

Last night I was online and playing with a bunch of friends (all with headsets) and we won 8 out of 10 of our matches together (mosh pit). Playing with a team and working together = WAY BETTER.

<edit>One more thing, I'm lv70, 1st prestige, but with no intentions of prestiging again. I'm going to concentrate on the titles, challenges, and unlocking of weapons now.

Author:   Fletchr
Date:   Feb 09, 10 at 5:35pm (PST)
Anyone Seen The Bridge

Clan Leader: Fletchr
System: Xbox 360
Clan Tag: ASTB (you can modify the letters like ÄSTß)
My Gamertag: WildcatSenior (it's in my sig and CT)
How to apply for clan: Add me, play some TDM, HTDM, SnD, and FFA
  • For Team Deathmatch and Hardcore Team Deathmatch, be at least in the top three in our team.
  • For SnD, plant the bomb at least three times in all 4 rounds.
  • In FFA, place in the top three.
I play from about 4:00 p.m. CST (5:00 p.m. EST) till around 10:00 p.m. CST (11:00 p.m. EST)

I'm going to need at least one or two snipers, quite a few runners, and some people to be just a general ÄSTß player.

fletchedit: I edited some stuff. This should be more up to date.

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Fletchr on Aug 04 2010.

Author:   EvilZero
Date:   Feb 12, 10 at 1:04am (PST)
I'm lvl 35, pretty much a newb, although I can normally hold a 1:1 killdeath ratio, which I really want to improve. I have a mic and I do use it, even though I'm usually the only one on my team with one. I don't have that many friends, about 8, 2 friends met online, the 6 others I know in real life. Only 5 of my friends have MW2 though, one of them is stuck on Nazi Zombies and WaW, and occasionally oblivion.

*PS3
*corrosive666420
*I like Free for All, Team Death Match, Merc Team Death Match, Ground War, and Domination the most, I haven't really tried any of the others, but I'm willing to. Spec Ops is also an option, since I'd like to get the 3 easy trophies, and I haven't played but maybe 2 missions.
*It's always just me in the party.
*I'm in CST, and I play at really random hours. Sometimes 9 in the morning, noon, 3pm-ish, just random intervals of time.

Author:   ptshooter619
Date:   Feb 14, 10 at 3:49am (PST)
Clan Leader: grislythread
System: xbox 360, PS3 and PC
Clan Tag: -DB-
How to Apply: Go to our site http://deathbringersclan.com and register and post an application in the 'new members area'
We are currently recruiting anyone. K/d doesn't matter, win/loss ratio doesn't matter. Anyone is allowed to join

Also, we have gamebattles` teams for both the PS3 and the 360 and we currently have 295 members. We have people who play hardcore, people who play core and members who play pretty much any game type.

Author:   imapeopleschamp
Date:   Feb 14, 10 at 9:54pm (PST)
Well Im In Two Clan's At This Moment In Time :

[ HOG ] - 17members Rank #167 In The Activison Clan Leaderboards

[ UK#1 ] - 12members # 197 In The Activision Clan Leaderboards

For HOG Ask - Deadflesh

For UK#1 Ask - Hrdcoregod

I Was Ranked 45 2nd prestige - Ghostinthedark But Due To Account Reset My Newest Account Is Now Level 51 1st Prestige.

Ghostinthewind = Perminant Account

Pm Me On Here Or Over PSN Hope To Recruit Sum New Faces

Chow x

This message was edited by imapeopleschamp on Feb 15 2010.

Author:   JackBauer_2448
Date:   Feb 20, 10 at 5:57am (PST)
Hey if anyone wants to join a PS3 clan there is a thread below called AJ$. Check it out!

Author:   Prodigy629
Date:   Feb 22, 10 at 12:16am (PST)
Yo if anyone's looking for a clan. True Talent is looking for members. We are a clan of multi-platform CODMW2 players. We have competitive and casual squads. There are no requirements for membership except to be active in the game by playing with clan members and posting once a week in the forums. If you're interested in joining put in an application on our forums. http://t2gaming.com/ Tell them Prodigy629 referred you.

Author:   amathwiz
Date:   Feb 23, 10 at 9:03pm (PST)
Hey i have a clan set up on another website for PS3 if anyone would like to join here is a link. It doesn't matter how good you are we just need members that are willing to play and like to be online alot.

http://www.modernwarfare2forum.com/clan-matches/3632-aj-clan.html

Author:   Torres
Date:   Feb 27, 10 at 7:03pm (PST)
I have made a new Xbox 360 Mw2 clan. It is called [HvG] High Velocity Gaming. If you'd like to join put your username and gamertag down.

We are a clan based on fun. So no real competitive games or requirements to join. Just something where we can get together and have fun.

Players:
Torres09 - x SrFc UlTrA x
CorpseGrinder - CorpseGrinderZz

Anyone up for it?

Author:   Austrian Mafia
Date:   Feb 28, 10 at 3:13am (PST)

We are a newly formed clan that used to play in Modern Warfare. We are a 2.0 KD clan and are looking for tryouts, if you can coordinate to how we work, use strategies, and want to have fun and destroy we are recruiting, we will be entering game battles as soon as we find 2 more core members, 4/6 full and also looking for alternates.

Practices are needed

~Austrian Mafia~

Author:   Zelink
Date:   Mar 08, 10 at 2:20am (PST)
We may want some more players in the future who are willing to improve or are already really good. Look in my sig to see some of the videos we made so far. We plan on making more.

Team:
G3TM

Members:
ZelinkTheOne(Myself)
alexwhlr(Used to be #2 @ Halo 2 until he quit)
Be_An_Asian(Our personal asian)
mainman2014(Our personal shoot stuff down guy)
knoonan(Our overall fun guy)

Those are the members that know each other irl though. I'm going to decide on which of my online friends may join(have my 100 limit reached) and then possbily search for more online.

Don't get your hopes up, but just saying this now. :3

Author:   Zelink
Date:   Mar 10, 10 at 12:56am (PST)
quote chimchar5
[quote=Zelink|message:28002113]We may want some more players in the future who are willing to improve or are already really good. Look in my sig to see some of the videos we made so far. We plan on making more.

Team:
G3TM

Members:
ZelinkTheOne(Myself)
alexwhlr(Used to be #2 @ Halo 2 until he quit)
Be_An_Asian(Our personal asian)
mainman2014(Our personal shoot stuff down guy)
knoonan(Our overall fun guy)

Those are the members that know each other irl though. I'm going to decide on which of my online friends may join(have my 100 limit reached) and then possbily search for more online.

Don't get your hopes up, but just saying this now. :3
If you would like Zelink I could set up the Xbox 360 side for people who don't have a PS3 I already have two people willing to join.
[/quote

We actually have a 360 part of a team in the making. We know of at least 3 people irl who would fit perfectly into it. The leader of the 360 team is Josh from my school.

Author:   death3051G
Date:   Mar 10, 10 at 2:52am (PST)
im just trying to get the word out about the 13th MEU Clan its a good organized clan with great members and leadership go to this link to find out more and fill out an application and go through bootcamp

http://www.13thmeu.org/forum.htm

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.