Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41065/t1247181-introduction-thread/

Author:   Krunal
Date:   Oct 12, 08 at 9:18pm (PST)
Subject:   Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION THREAD

Welcome everyone, this game was previously revealed just prior to TGS by Famitsu, and properly at Famitsu. An upcoming RPG by Sony, I personally cannot wait for this game. Why not introduce yourselves...

Author:   pearce3
Date:   Oct 12, 08 at 9:21pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
Hey Pearce3 here ... don't know much about this game but it looks good from the pictures Ive saw in the info thread ...will have to keep my eyes on this game.

Date:   Oct 12, 08 at 9:23pm (PST)
How did you find this forum so quickly? I just created this forum like 2 minutes ago

Are you stalking me?

Author:   pearce3
Date:   Oct 12, 08 at 9:50pm (PST)
quote Krunal
How did you find this forum so quickly? I just created this forum like 2 minutes ago

Are you stalking me?

Ha darnit was like that when i replied so fast ..na i was on the main ps3 forum section and i refreshed and noticed this forum..

Author:   ShadowGuard
Date:   Oct 17, 08 at 11:34pm (PST)
hey, this is shadowguard, dont know too much about this game, but i am a big RPG fan and so far, of what I know, this seems like a decent game. ill be keeping my eye out for any info posted here...

Author:   PangTong_Blademaster
Date:   Dec 25, 08 at 2:56pm (PST)
Looks ok so far but I am still not sure whether its the game for me.

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Jan 08, 09 at 6:06pm (PST)
This game looks awesome. I love the way the main character wears boring old dirty armour. Makes more sense than someone with shining white armour with bits of cloth hanging off to look fancy

Author:   Frazeb
Date:   Jan 29, 09 at 8:19am (PST)
Game looks good, I'll definetley buy it.

Author:   Order66
Date:   Feb 16, 09 at 8:48pm (PST)
Hi, Order 66 here. This game looks interesting. I'll be keeping an I on it and this forum to see how it turns out.

Author:   wakoo
Date:   Apr 14, 09 at 4:26pm (PST)
Hi there.

i was looking for an american Demon's Souls forum and i stumble upon this one.

so i imported the game from Asia since its region free and i must say this is one of the best rpg's i've played in a while!

so if you can't wait go ahead and order because it will work, you can even coop online with no problem.

Author:   freezola75
Date:   Apr 22, 09 at 4:39am (PST)
im freezola75 and funny thing i'm currently waiting for my demon's souls to arrive and I frequently visit the demon's souls wiki and the image of the japanese version has this website on the bottom right corner. So that's how I found this website. I'm gonna be visiting alot to get all the help I need.im

Author:   Leut
Date:   May 02, 09 at 12:20am (PST)
Hey folks. I'm looking for a new game. How's this one stack up to TES IV: Oblivion?

Author:   freezola75
Date:   May 09, 09 at 7:37pm (PST)
@ Leut I just received my copy of Demon's Souls and it's definitely one of those games for folks looking for a challenge. I never played ES Oblv. because i don't really care for the 1st person view in games. I know that it is a good game I'm quite sure of that. But Demon's Souls is definitely cut from a different cloth. I love the fact that you can post warnings and rank other messages posted by others playing online. It's really engaging I love traveling in the dark rooms and the guys lunge at you without warning. Really keeps you on your toes! Gotta get your copy today! For Boletaria!!!

Date:   May 09, 09 at 8:55pm (PST)
Wow, I didn't even realise that the game had multiplayer... mind posting a new thread with your impressions of the game please?

Author:   Red 9
Date:   May 09, 09 at 11:09pm (PST)
I just don't get why they won't release it anywhere else.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.