Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Call of duty Modern warfare mobilized - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41019/t1418408-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-mobilized/

Author:   Camo Junk3y
Date:   Sep 01, 09 at 4:37pm (PST)
Subject:   Call of duty Modern warfare mobilized
-------------------------------------------
Sombody needs to make a forum of this game, because if there is, I'm not seeing it. So post here your news and screenshots, or just overall hype about the game. And if there is a forum for the game, please kindly give the link.

From ign:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized delivers an arsenal of cutting-edge weaponry, vehicles and tactics, arming players with precision controls for battle across the world's most dangerous hotspots. Gamers fight on the ground in intense building-to-building tactical combat, hack into enemy computer terminals, take the controls of military vehicles like Battle Tanks and UAV spy drones, or man the guns of an AC-130 gunship.

The game features a six-player online multiplayer mode that allows friends to host their own server, as well as the brand new Survival Mode, giving players a variety of weapons to hold off waves of oncoming enemy forces and an expanded six-player online multiplayer mode. Also, Arcade Mode will allow gamers to replay the game's single-player with a time limit and running score, with extra points awarded for specific achievements.

ESRB Rating: T for Blood, Mild Language and Violence
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Exclusively on Nintendo DS
Release Date: November 10, 2009
MSRP: $29.99

Author:   carba20
Date:   Oct 30, 11 at 7:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Call of duty Modern warfare mobilized
-------------------------------------------
I need help , my Aim Down Sight won't work and every time I change it from invert Y axis and from right handed to left handed it keeps resetting to invert Y axis and right handed.

Please help

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.