Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Modern Warfare: Mobilized DS - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41019/t1405255-modern-warfare-mobilized-ds/

Author:   Chevve
Date:   Aug 05, 09 at 12:17am (PST)
Subject:   Modern Warfare: Mobilized DS
-------------------------------------------
... Is coming out in North America on 11/10/09, developed by n-Space and published by Activision. It will have up to 6 players online, a lobby system, and even a "Survival" mode which sounds a lot like Nazi Zombies. Not sure if I can post links, so just look it up yourself. =P

It sounds like it will blow MP:H out of the water and set the standard as to how all DS FPS's should be. Now we can have actual clan wars instead of just a bunch of 1v1's. (Although, not sure if that will matter for you neoseekers...)

Author:   0172
Date:   Aug 05, 09 at 6:15pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Modern Warfare: Mobilized DS
Yeah, now I just have get my clan back together.

Wish me luck.

Author:   Frost
Date:   Aug 06, 09 at 12:15am (PST)

quote Chevve
It sounds like it will blow MP:H out of the water and set the standard as to how all DS FPS's should be. Now we can have actual clan wars instead of just a bunch of 1v1's. (Although, not sure if that will matter for you neoseekers...)
For some reason, I doubt that. That was said about CoD4/5, and that obviously wasn't the case. The game probably will be worth picking up, however. World at War definitely made a large improvement over CoD4, let's hope that this game does the same to WaW.

Author:   Chevve
Date:   Aug 06, 09 at 1:54am (PST)
World at War didn't pick up because it wasn't much better than MPH. It didn't have lag shooting, bunny hopping, or as many hackers. But it also didn't have a lobby system and had a bajillion glitches. (Springfield, anyone?)

Modern Warfare: Mobilized is completely different. It has 6-player online multiplayer. That alone should make it MUCH better than MPH. Survival mode will be like Nazi Zombies and can be played with up to 6 players online, too.

I can't wait to hold off waves of enemies with my fellow eP members, and have epic 3v3's.

Author:   Centanu
Date:   Aug 06, 09 at 3:11am (PST)
Ohaiguise. This sounds fun. I'll have to grab it.

Author:   Fallen Master
Date:   Aug 06, 09 at 3:53am (PST)
Sounds awesome!

Count me in as a returnee to RaW, 0172
!

「FM」

EDIT:
Found a source.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.